Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central @ Magoffin
Predictions?
After the way that AC got thumped by Jenkins I will take Magoffin Co. by 2-3 TD's.
I predict that Magoffin will control this game from start to finish.

GO HORNETS!!!!
magoffin will win this game hands down after the way they played against south floyd. Magoffin is for real they now have a winning attitude. Jordan Howard one of the most under rated players in the mountians. He scored 4 touchdowns last week and 10+ tackles, he is a senior leader of a very young but talented hornet football club.
Well seeing how Jenkins blew away Allen C. and Magoffin stomped all over SF....I would have to go with Magoffin

Magoffin-38
Allen C.-13
Horents by 25+
Is this the Founder's Day Bowl?
Magoffin 38
AC 8
Magoffin by at least 14
maggofin by a couple of tds. watched them both play. Allen Central jus quits too easy
how come this came isn't in the picks for week two?
Magoffin Co by 3 TD's.
I dunno if I'd go with MC or not according to the AP poll AC is for real haha.
I would like to see Magoffin Co. put up another 40 spot this week against AC. If they come out focused and determined right from the get go I see them winning this game.

MCHS-38
ACHS-12
Magoffin
Belfry Wins Wrote:I dunno if I'd go with MC or not according to the AP poll AC is for real haha.
yea i kno they are on the poll, and i personally dont kno how in gods green earth they could be up there... i mean they are just no way. tryin not to be rude but it blows my mind.
Magoffin County 42
Allen Central 14
The Hornets are gonna go 2-0 for the first time that I can remember.

Magoffin Co.- 26
Allen Central- 18
im feel a shut out here magoffin-28 allen central-0
magoffin by 20 plus
Hey I ahve been gone awhile, but I love my Hornets. Magoffin :ChairHit: Allen Central
So does anyone know if this is the Founder's Day Bowl? (Already asked in above post.)

Magoffin - 20
Allen Central - 6
It is the Founders Day Bowl. There will be a trophy presentation after the game. Good luck to both teams.
Haven't seen either of these teams play, but from the looks of week 1, I'm gonna have to go with Magoffin
the voice Wrote:It is the Founders Day Bowl. There will be a trophy presentation after the game. Good luck to both teams.

Thank you! :Clap:
maggofin big