Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for the family of Belfry's Steve Phillips
Everyone keep Belfry's announcer (and perhaps biggest fan), Steve Phillips in their prayers. He had cardiac surgery and is not doing very well. I work with his brother-in-law and will try to keep everyone posted.
Will keep him in our prayers!!
Thoughts and Prayers are with him.
I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers.
He is a great person, teacher, friend and fan of the Pirates! May God touch his body and pull him back to health.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
My prayers go out to Steve and Brenda.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My prayers go out to Steve and Brenda....God Bless...
Very sad news for the Pirate Faithful, I just received word that Mr. Phillips passed away earlier this morning. His passing will leave a very big hole the heart of Belfry High School.
I just can't imagine not hearing "Tunnel Time" or "Another Pirate Touchdown" at the game tonight.

RIP Mr Phillips
May God Bless Mr. Steve Phillips family and the pirate nationTongueirateSho in their time of need.

RIP Mr Phillips.
belfry forever Wrote:Very sad news for the Pirate Faithful, I just received word that Mr. Phillips passed away earlier this morning. His passing will leave a very big hole the heart of Belfry High School.
I just can't imagine not hearing "Tunnel Time" or "Another Pirate Touchdown" at the game tonight.

RIP Mr Phillips

God Bless his wife and family....as well as the community. We will all miss him terribly.
Very sad news. Prayers go out to the entire Pirate family.
My prayers go out to Brenda and her family. Steve was a class individual. i will miss him.
This is a very sad day indeed for the Belfry community as we have lost a great person, teacher and friend. I never saw a day at Belfry when he did'nt have s smile on his face. Every game you went to at Belfry, Mr and Mrs. Phillips would be there....

He will be soarly missed by the entire community. He will be with us tonight in spirit calling "Another Pirate Touchdown"

RIP Steve - Voice of the Belfry Pirates

The LORD Is My ShepherdA Psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.3 He restoreth my soul:
he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil;my cup runneth over.6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever...Amen
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mr. Phillips will be greatly missed... Does anyone know exactly how long he had been announcing Belfry football games??? It is going to be very hard tonight without him being there...
This is very sad Mr. Phillips was a great man. I had him for a homeroom teacher what time I was at Belfry and every day he had a smile on his face with even a bigger smile when it got game day Friday may he RIP.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
I am so sorry. What a tremendous loss to the community. My prayers go out to Brenda and his family. It just won't be the same tonight.
My prayers go out to his family and friends!!
Prayers to the community of Belfry. How old was he? Was he still teaching?
My prayers go out to Brenda and his family.
My Prayers go out to his family and to the whole pirate nation R.I.P brother we shall meet on the other side with the Great old games between Russell and Belfry may god bless your whole family and the pirate nation.
Our prayers go out to Mr.Philips family. God Speed to you Steve.You will never be forgotten.We shall forever hear your voice with every Pirate touchdown R.I.P.
my prayers also go out the belfry family
My prayers will be with the family.
Psalms 121

I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD watches over you—
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
The LORD will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life;
the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.
I hate to hear this... his family and friends will be in my thoughts and prayers
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]