Harlan Co
Corbin

Clay Co
Barbourville

Knox Central
North Laurel

South Laurel
Harlan
Potential for Corbin Clay and North South semi finals with a Clay South final. Nice draw for fans. Harlan Co and Corbin and Knox North will be fun first round games.
My predictions is.....

Clay over Barbourville
Corbin over Harlan
North over Knox
South over Harlan

Next round....
I want to say Clay but think they will have their hands full with Corbin???? Gonna pick Corbin

North playing South

Corbin & South championship game.

South winning and going to Rupp
Clay and North in finals North wins
North will be lucky if they get pass Knox Central. I'm going with Clay and South in championship and Clay getting back on course taking 2020 region title going to Rupp. Clay 66 to South 61
I think Clay never playing there will hurt them. I look for it to be a Harlan County vs South final.
South to Rupp
GotYouInMyScope Wrote:I think Clay never playing there will hurt them. I look for it to be a Harlan County vs South final.

I look for Corbin to beat Clay
Clay over Barbourville
South over Harlan
North over KC
HC over Corbin
I want to pick Corbin to make the finals after the way they played last week, but they haven't beaten a regional level team all season. Too much of a stretch to pick them to win more than one game against top level teams this week?
If Corbin beats Harlan County I think Clay will have their hands full I'm afraid.
Corbin has a very good chance of pulling this off.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Potential for Corbin Clay and North South semi finals with a Clay South final. Nice draw for fans. Harlan Co and Corbin and Knox North will be fun first round games.

Night R Wrote:My predictions is.....

Clay over Barbourville
Corbin over Harlan
North over Knox
South over Harlan

Next round....
I want to say Clay but think they will have their hands full with Corbin???? Gonna pick Corbin

Didn’t work out now did it?
North playing South

Night R Wrote:I look for Corbin to beat Clay

Corbin way overrated.
Well so much for Corbin in championship ! My clay and north pick in the finals still looking good
13-region Wrote:If Corbin beats Harlan County I think Clay will have their hands full I'm afraid.

Look's like Clay will have their hands full with Harlan.
Clay winning the region and going to Rupp. They are the real deal.
13-region Wrote:Clay winning the region and going to Rupp. They are the real deal.

I've got a feeling Clay will have their hands full with Harlan and South as well with Knox Central. Going to be 2 good games Saturday 🏀🏀
Night R Wrote:My predictions is.....

Clay over Barbourville
Corbin over Harlan
North over Knox
South over Harlan

Next round....
Dont think you predictions where very good.
North playing South

Better try again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!