Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 72 Letcher Co Central 68
Final
Figured Betsy lane was stronger than this
I was at this one. Betsy Layne has all the athletes in the world but they don’t run any plays on offense. They want to be a fast break team but they’re not finishing at the rim very well right now.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Watched a little of this one on WPRG. Seems to me BL doesn't have a floor leader to set things up for them or slow things down when things gets chaotic. Robinson hasn't played last two games and I haven't heard why. BL has two wins against Pburg and a split against Magoffin. That is their only notable wins this season. In order for them to be in any conversation they are gonna have to start beating the top tier teams. Winning against a down Pike Central team twice isn't enough to be considered elite. Will be interesting to see them go against Pburg again at Pburg in district. Will be tough to win there again.
[quote=BoyWonder14]Watched a little of this one on WPRG. Seems to me BL doesn't have a floor leader to set things up for them or slow things down when things gets chaotic. Robinson hasn't played last two games and I haven't heard why. BL has two wins against Pburg and a split against Magoffin. That is their only notable wins this season. In order for them to be in any conversation they are gonna have to start beating the top tier teams. Winning against a down Pike Central team twice isn't enough to be considered elite. Will be interesting to see them go against Pburg again at Pburg in district. Will be tough to win there again.[

He’s suspended for not going to the Lawrence county game that was for the number 1 seed. Went to watch the cheerleaders in Florida. He will be back. They have some of the best talent in the region but they try to run up and down the floor 90mph instead of running plays taking advantage of mismatches and playing basketball. If and when they decide to play disciplined basketball they can compete with anyone. Frazier and Robison are as good as almost any set of players in the region from a talent aspect. Just have to get that talent in the correct position
Watched this one as well.how long will he be out?
SouthEast18 Wrote:[quote=BoyWonder14]Watched a little of this one on WPRG. Seems to me BL doesn't have a floor leader to set things up for them or slow things down when things gets chaotic. Robinson hasn't played last two games and I haven't heard why. BL has two wins against Pburg and a split against Magoffin. That is their only notable wins this season. In order for them to be in any conversation they are gonna have to start beating the top tier teams. Winning against a down Pike Central team twice isn't enough to be considered elite. Will be interesting to see them go against Pburg again at Pburg in district. Will be tough to win there again.[

He’s suspended for not going to the Lawrence county game that was for the number 1 seed. Went to watch the cheerleaders in Florida. He will be back. They have some of the best talent in the region but they try to run up and down the floor 90mph instead of running plays taking advantage of mismatches and playing basketball. If and when they decide to play disciplined basketball they can compete with anyone. Frazier and Robison are as good as almost any set of players in the region from a talent aspect. Just have to get that talent in the correct position

Wonder why he would chose to go watch the cheerleaders and miss the most important game of the season for them? If I was a coach I’d be highly upset. As far as th not being disciplined that brings it back to my point of not having a leader on the floor. They need someone to get them into sets and point out the mismatches. Also sounds like the coach should stress that a little more.