Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Johnson Central 2-1-2020
Big 57th district game between cross town rivals :yikes:

Who you got ?
7:00
Varsity Only
Tigers have been on a Tear as of late. IC coming off their 2nd loss to Martin Co so they will be playing with some urgency. Should be a Great game as usual!
This is a serious question of mine. When these two teams play, do they have to travel by bus or how does that work? It’s so close that it wouldn’t make sense to have to travel by bus but I know how weird KHSAA is.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Tigers by 10 plus. Paintsville can play defense and Central can’t. Paintsville will also control the boards. This will be close early and then the Tigers will take advantage of some open looks and will pull away.
Spud6 Wrote:This is a serious question of mine. When these two teams play, do they have to travel by bus or how does that work? It’s so close that it wouldn’t make sense to have to travel by bus but I know how weird KHSAA is.

I can’t answer for how they do it now, but I can tell that when I played in the early 2000’s, we drove ourselves when we played at JC
Spud6 Wrote:This is a serious question of mine. When these two teams play, do they have to travel by bus or how does that work? It’s so close that it wouldn’t make sense to have to travel by bus but I know how weird KHSAA is.

No bus.
Paintsville has been on fire the past couple weeks but they travel to Tommy's house come Saturday Confusednicker:

The Eagles in a close one by 5
BallFan1952 Wrote:Paintsville has been on fire the past couple weeks but they travel to Tommy's house come Saturday Confusednicker:

The Eagles in a close one by 5

May be Keeton’s house if the Eagles can’t find an answer for him. I do have a feeling we will see a little different Eagles lineup than what we saw last time.
Ralph Furley Wrote:Tigers by 10 plus. Paintsville can play defense and Central can’t. Paintsville will also control the boards. This will be close early and then the Tigers will take advantage of some open looks and will pull away.

You sure are good at this being an expert stuff.

Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:You sure are good at this being an expert stuff.

Confusednicker:

Seen ya last night. Was gonna walk over and say hey but got held up. Hope you doing good. Catch ya next time.
Bob Seger Wrote:You sure are good at this being an expert stuff.

Confusednicker:

Being an expert? Who’s claiming that. What I said was accurate. Luckily they found an answer. “Hang all over him” and it worked. I’ve Always man enough to say Congrats.
blue_bird96 Wrote:being an expert? Who’s claiming that. What i said was accurate. Luckily they found an answer. “hang all over him” and it worked. I’ve always man enough to say congrats.

…….
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Being an expert? Who’s claiming that. What I said was accurate. Luckily they found an answer. “Hang all over him” and it worked. I’ve Always man enough to say Congrats.
Yeah, been doing good. Been a while since I have been to a game, but I really enjoyed it. I really need a life other than just work.