Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 69 Harlan County 65
Perry County Central (3-10)
16-18-19-16 69
Courtney Hoskins 17, Chelsey Napier 10, Annie Harris 7, Katie Dunnigan 6, Aliyah Fannin 6, Emmalee Neace 7, Sydnee Minks 11, Aaliyah Gibson 5

Harlan County (7-5)
16-8-22-19 65
Morgan Blakley 30, Kelly Hoskins 2, Jaylin Smith 13, Kassydee Owens 6, Hannah Wood 5, Jaylin Preston 2, Kylie Noe 7
Nice win lady Commodores.
This was a big win for the Lady Commodores. They had more of a team effort tonight with some balanced scoring. Harlan county had a bad second quarter that was a difference maker in the game. Perry was consistent all night. They needed this win.
Nice win for coach Mac and the Lady Dores. They are improving game by game and will be tough to handle by seasons end, especially with the two new girls that Juice brought in. I’m hearing they enrolled yesterday and both will be eligible soon. Both are juniors and have colleges looking at them
Guess it’s true about all the recruiting down south eastern KY
HollerRat Wrote:Nice win for coach Mac and the Lady Dores. They are improving game by game and will be tough to handle by seasons end, especially with the two new girls that Juice brought in. I’m hearing they enrolled yesterday and both will be eligible soon. Both are juniors and have colleges looking at them

[Image:

]

Bolz, sounds like ole macattack has taken a page from hoskys handbook, wowza! If you can't beat them, just call the juicer. Footage taken yesterday on Combs road. Reckon the D1 prospects were trying to make it out of the tunnel system through this manhole, wowza!

#weloveourlocalkids More mash taters please!!!
They moved in with coach Napier
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3lra9i.jpg] Bolz private intel has transmitted up to date info on high levels of suspicious activity in the ole cavernous system as we speak! Napper and Mclamore have raised high levels of methane trickery! Never seen nothing like it bolz! #circletisgroundzero #adoptionagencyoverload More mash taters please!!!