Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairdale 66 - Martin County - 48
Cardinals on fire last night. Oh no, Sorry they lost. Funny how they only report their scores when they win
The Cards played a good game last night, but how would you know, you weren't there...

You were a total failure as the one and done baseball coach, and you had a really good group of players but proved to the world that you were just a sorry coach that quit on the boys mid season.....

Nobody could convince Martha Williams to give you the softball coaching job this year, sorry my bad... I think they just didn't want you to be around a team of young girls

Wink why not coach a team for your own children, I'm sure there is some kind of sports program for children like yours.

You say you don't talk bad about kids, but that's all you ever do, why not talk about the mean foul mouth drunks in your life.

If you don't like Martin County go teach somewhere else, but nobody that knows you would ever hire you.
Martin County will be a stronger team for playing a tough schedule. Wait until the play teams in the 15 , because most teams play weak schedules.
He always talks about kids, all you have to do is look at his past posts. And particularly MC kids. Pretty miserable to talk about young athletes, no matter where they are from. He needs to go forth and move on from whatever has made him so miserableConfusednicker:
Funny. Martin County Loser parents are trying to give me advice. I will post every time your mighty cardinals lose.