Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(5) Ohio State 71 (6) Kentucky 65
Boys, not looking good for the home team
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
They are just hard to watch, and Richards,,, sheeez! 7 footer with 2 points and ZERO rebounds 🤦
For me, the biggest disappointment is this freshman class. Maxey is talented but undisciplined, and the other three just seen completely overmatched.
Somebody tell Matt Jones that 1 and done has gotten Kentucky to this point. Kentucky will not win a title with 1 and done recruiting. The Cats might have older players this year however but they were players that were not good enough to leave and the young this year are just not talented enough for a championship. Enjoy a great season and a lot of wins but no title.
hope we are ready for march, however I would like to be as good as we and others thinkl we are..... one solo SEC title 4 times in the last 10 years.... and we have had best recuits in the land.....
Two college writers don’t even have us in the tourney as of right now which o agree with. We can’t shoot and have no low post presence. We aren’t good at anything really
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
They are awful. At this point, IMO they don't even deserve to be considered for the NIT. That may change as the season goes along but right now, it doesn't look good. They don't look good.