Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah 69 (6)Kentucky 66
:flush:
Where are all the U.K. fans? Are they all alienated from Cal's teams. I saw a few weeks ago he was asking fans to come to Rupp to fill the empty seats. I never dreamed I would see the day that a U.K.coach would be asking fans to show up for the games.
People tired of paying that money to watch them play powder puffs at home I guess. Needs to schedule better teams for home and home but he has to pad wins to make him look like a better coach than he actually is to keep getting the 1st round picks to keep his reputation up as a coach to get you to the NBA. This is solely my opinion and view of the man however, never liked him when he was at Memphis and Massachusetts and still don’t. Confusednicker:
The only thing worse than Cals coaching last night was Bill Waltons commentary:please:, UK's shot selection:igiveup: and Rex Chapman.:yikes:
The need to quit worrying about recruiting nothing but athletic "shooters" and get a couple of guys who may not be as athletic, but they are knock down 3pt killers.
Man, what the heck!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Rainingthrees Wrote:People tired of paying that money to watch them play powder puffs at home I guess. Needs to schedule better teams for home and home but he has to pad wins to make him look like a better coach than he actually is to keep getting the 1st round picks to keep his reputation up as a coach to get you to the NBA. This is solely my opinion and view of the man however, never liked him when he was at Memphis and Massachusetts and still don’t. Confusednicker:
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. If you're not, I agree with you 1000%. I never wanted Calipari at UK.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]