Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 9 Paintsville 8
Let the talk for this one begin!

What an absolute game!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congratulations to the Panthers. They found a way to win a game that could have gone either way. Both teams have to feel good about where they stand and both also know there is work to be done.

Both defenses are championship caliber.
:redboxer: slugfest
2000PHS Wrote:Congratulations to the Panthers. They found a way to win a game that could have gone either way. Both teams have to feel good about where they stand and both also know there is work to be done.

Where's the offense?
Way to go Panthers!
A great game between 2 evenly matched teams.

Both Defenses were fantastic, I didn't think Pikeville would be held to one score this season but the Tigers Defense controlled the Line of Scrimmage and their pass defense was fantastic also...props to them they brought it tonight.

These 2 teams will play again in the playoffs, I just hope it's at Pikeville next time or Commonwealth Stadium(yes I know it's called Kroger Field now)
Congratulations to the Panthers. They found a way to win a game that could have gone either way. Both teams played tremendous defense. Pikeville won the special teams battle and it was the difference.

Proud of the Tigers. They took the best in 1A to the wire.
Is it a rule in 1 A football that you can’t go under center?
Congrats to both teams. Hard fought battle. Panthers, see you in a couple weeks.
2000PHS Wrote:Congratulations to the Panthers. They found a way to win a game that could have gone either way. Both teams have to feel good about where they stand and both also know there is work to be done.

I don’t know if it was Championship caliber defense that we were watching our outhouse offensive efficiency. Both teams were atrocious on the offensive side of the ball. I miss the days where you just lined up and put your nose on the defender and controlled the line of scrimmage. Now so many teams play so soft.
Pikevilles offense had no passing attacking today. Paintsville isn’t dumb and ran a zone defense all night and young Isaac was throwing to spots and hoping his players would make plays for him. But Paintsville has athletes right there with pikeville and they made plays.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Tonight I jump off the Pikeville bandwagon. Oh yeah Williamsburg is coming boys. :wieghts::wieghts::wieghts::wieghts: Congratulations too both teams deserve to be be #1 and #2 in 1A
Congrats Panthers!!! I still think #22 on Paintsville has best upside of any player on field tonight
Budsqueezer Wrote:Congrats Panthers!!! I still think #22 on Paintsville has best upside of any player on field tonight

28 for Pikeville is pretty darn good.
These 2 teams were as evenly matched on both sides as I’ve seen since probably the first meeting in 2015. I would really enjoy seeing these two meet in Lexington and represent the Mountains strong! Not sure who #28 is for the Panthers but seemed like a Classy young man! Start of the 4th he was telling both sides to “Get Up”. You could tell win lose or draw he was enjoying every ounce of this battle! Congrats Pikeville on a Hard fought victory!
Good win for Pikeville. Paintsville is knocking at the door
Dline Wrote:28 for Pikeville is pretty darn good.

Yes he is
Ralph Furley Wrote:I don’t know if it was Championship caliber defense that we were watching our outhouse offensive efficiency. Both teams were atrocious on the offensive side of the ball. I miss the days where you just lined up and put your nose on the defender and controlled the line of scrimmage. Now so many teams play so soft.

Williamsburg has a better quarterback than these two teams and will be waiting at Kroger Field :redboxer:
Pikeville is three TD’s better then what they showed tonight. Pikeville player terrible, got NO calls, and offense was awful. Glad to get a win but i think both teams didn’t show their best stuff, I guess nerves played a part. I feel great about Pikeville’s defense and their leadership from the seniors. On to next week...
^^^You have a great game between two great teams and this moron starts with negativity and excuses. Go figure. There's always one or two from both sides.
Hambley Wrote:Pikeville is three TD’s better then what they showed tonight. Pikeville player terrible, got NO calls, and offense was awful. Glad to get a win but i think both teams didn’t show their best stuff, I guess nerves played a part. I feel great about Pikeville’s defense and their leadership from the seniors. On to next week...

Congrats on the upset win :lame:
Great game. I would have loved to watch this game.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:These 2 teams were as evenly matched on both sides as I’ve seen since probably the first meeting in 2015. I would really enjoy seeing these two meet in Lexington and represent the Mountains strong! Not sure who #28 is for the Panthers but seemed like a Classy young man! Start of the 4th he was telling both sides to “Get Up”. You could tell win lose or draw he was enjoying every ounce of this battle! Congrats Pikeville on a Hard fought victory!

Been saying in from week zero. The most important player on pikevilles team. How many players slide there after that game winning pick instead of scoring a TD for the stat book? You can have all the flashy players. Give me 28, he shows true in these games like tonight.
#BBFL
Hambley Wrote:Pikeville is three TD’s better then what they showed tonight. Pikeville player terrible, got NO calls, and offense was awful. Glad to get a win but i think both teams didn’t show their best stuff, I guess nerves played a part. I feel great about Pikeville’s defense and their leadership from the seniors. On to next week...

Here we go! Is NOBODY watching the front door!

SECURITY
Excited to watch this rematch in Lexington
Spud6 Wrote:Been saying in from week zero. The most important player on pikevilles team. How many players slide there after that game winning pick instead of scoring a TD for the stat book? You can have all the flashy players. Give me 28, he shows true in these games like tonight.

100% Agree Spud! That was Pure Class by a true competitor that was showing the amount of respect he had for the quality of game he just played in! You just don’t see that much! Nice to witness!
On a side note Somerset spanked Beechwood tonight. Maybe I shouldn’t have burnt my sofa celebrating last weeks win. But I did enjoy the extra Keystone Lights while doing it.
Ralph Furley Wrote:On a side note Somerset spanked Beechwood tonight. Maybe I shouldn’t have burnt my sofa celebrating last weeks win. But I did enjoy the extra Keystone Lights while doing it.

That’s all that matters. High school football is back!
#BBFL
Ralph Furley Wrote:On a side note Somerset spanked Beechwood tonight. Maybe I shouldn’t have burnt my sofa celebrating last weeks win. But I did enjoy the extra Keystone Lights while doing it.

Last weeks win was still a BIG win. Summerset is just on another level right now!
There is a team from the west that’s playing a pretty tough schedule that everybody seems to forget about! I’m not gonna be surprised if NCC has their own say to who is playing in Lexington!