Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County Central - at Shelby Valley - 7:30 PM 08-23-19
thoughts and predictions
Letcher 33-21
SV by 7
Cougars by 14
The cougars have a lot to figure out...
I have no idea how good Letcher is this year. But I do know they blew out Pike Central 50-0 last year, as well as beating Floyd Central and Perry Central.
Unless they lost a ton of kids to graduation, I have a hard time seeing how 2A Shelby Valley hangs with 5A Letcher. Not to mention SV's starting QB sat out the last scrimmage with an injury.

If Meade is able to play for Valley, perhaps they make a game of it. If not, Letcher should win comfortably.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oldjacket2019 Wrote:The cougars have a lot to figure out...

If Letcher doesnt play Adams at QB it could be a long night! Does anyone know if Hunter Campbell is eligible? He will be the best player on the field hands down! Adams as starter and Campbell playing, LCC wins big , if not Valley will be favorite
touchdownkentucky Wrote:If Letcher doesnt play Adams at QB it could be a long night! Does anyone know if Hunter Campbell is eligible? He will be the best player on the field hands down! Adams as starter and Campbell playing, LCC wins big , if not Valley will be favorite

Why wouldn’t Campbell be able to play?
bac2369 Wrote:Why wouldn’t Campbell be able to play?
Missed alot of time
I hope they are not gonna try to switch quarterbacks in and out every possession.. there is a reason it never works.
UKisN1 Wrote:Missed alot of time

Injury?
Indifference
If Dalton Meade is able to play, SV wins this one at home..
WestCarterComet Wrote:If Dalton Meade is able to play, SV wins this one at home..
Saw he had 812 yards last year. What kind of runner is he?
Campbell was on home school last year. I got a feeling he will be ready to go.
Valley in a close one
LCC by 21
Tied up 14-14 at the half..
The cougars have a lot to work on before next Saturday..
Congrats to Valley, hopefully we can get it togerther!
Go Wildcats!