Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Carter @ Mercer County 8/24
Predictions?
I predict one of the two teams will win
If West competes with Mercer or pulls off the win they may be in for a big year.
I am not familiar with West Carter. Mercer only lost 4 players from last years team. They bring back all their skill players. I have heard West Carter has a good RB/S but not sure what else they have. Alvis Johnson Field is a great venue for HS Football under the lights.
UK1 Wrote:I am not familiar with West Carter. Mercer only lost 4 players from last years team. They bring back all their skill players. I have heard West Carter has a good RB/S but not sure what else they have. Alvis Johnson Field is a great venue for HS Football under the lights.

Jon Jon Logue who was 2nd on their team in receiving last year with 15 receptions 218 yards and 1 touchdown and he graduated if I’m not mistaken
Mercer County by 20
Mercer may be favored but I hope everyone who goes enjoys watching Leetavious Cline for West Carter. The RB is a tremendous athlete. Anytime he touches the ball there’s a chance it’s 6. Really surprised he hasn’t got more recruiting attention- anyone from WC have any info on his recruiting
KYHSFB Wrote:Mercer may be favored but I hope everyone who goes enjoys watching Leetavious Cline for West Carter. The RB is a tremendous athlete. Anytime he touches the ball there’s a chance it’s 6. Really surprised he hasn’t got more recruiting attention- anyone from WC have any info on his recruiting

Cline currently has no offers. I expect that to all change after this season barring injury. If he is healthy all season I expect him to put up 1000+ rushing yards and 400+ receiving yards.
Mercer Co should handle West Carter by 2-3 TDs.
Mercer has started the season slow the last few years and don't always seem ready to play week 1. I know they are looking to have a faster start this year. Interested to see if they open things up a little more on offense.