Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will make hair grow...
Okay so my hair hasn't grown any since Feburary and I need it to! I'm attempting to let it get long but so far it hasn't worked. My stylist reccommended Hair, Skin & Nail vitamins so I started taking them Saturday but I'm not sure if they will even work so does anyone have any suggestions?????
Being well-nourished. That's about all I know. Rogaine works I think....but it only stops it from falling out.

You could try to get extensions as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was serouisally thinking about hair extensions but they are like $400 or plus you have to get them re-done at most every 6 months...not to mention they harm your natural hair when you get them done nad keep getting them done so that wouldn't be any good. My hair has always been pretty healthy and grew fast until recently. Hopefully these vitamins will work, they were working for a girl that was in the salon when I was because she said she had to get her color re-done like every 4 weeks because her hair grew so fast so hopefully mine will start growing.
Mane and tail shampoo (you can get at the dollar store) will make your hair grow quickly. You can get more expensive versions of it but the dollar store brand will work just as well....
phs1986 Wrote:Mane and tail shampoo (you can get at the dollar store) will make your hair grow quickly. You can get more expensive versions of it but the dollar store brand will work just as well....
Yep, this is what you need.I't works!!
DTfan Wrote:I was serouisally thinking about hair extensions but they are like $400 or plus you have to get them re-done at most every 6 months...not to mention they harm your natural hair when you get them done nad keep getting them done so that wouldn't be any good. My hair has always been pretty healthy and grew fast until recently. Hopefully these vitamins will work, they were working for a girl that was in the salon when I was because she said she had to get her color re-done like every 4 weeks because her hair grew so fast so hopefully mine will start growing.

Ah, just go to Big Lots and get the cheap, clip-on hair extensions.Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Ah, just go to Big Lots and get the cheap, clip-on hair extensions.Smile

I could go with hot pink or electric blue... haha

If I get hair extensions it'll be the Jessica Simpson ones for under $100. They are clip-in... lol...
phs1986 Wrote:Mane and tail shampoo (you can get at the dollar store) will make your hair grow quickly. You can get more expensive versions of it but the dollar store brand will work just as well....

I have used this before when I went to visit family in Indiana I was like 8 and I thought it was horse shampoo... I didn't know any better...lol

I may have to check into that.
Take Vitamin E
I think Vitamin E is in the hair, skin and nail vitamins I'm taking .... it should be everything else is.
DTfan Wrote:I have used this before when I went to visit family in Indiana I was like 8 and I thought it was horse shampoo... I didn't know any better...lol

I may have to check into that.

Actually,.... LMAO.... my hubby DOES use it on his horses!!! BUT only on their manes and tails!!! :p
I have used it myself on my hair. I used to have short hair years ago but I keep it longer now and every once and a while I will use it for a week or two.... It will work though if you would try it!!!
I will more than likely...I'm willing to try almost anything.
Just get a bottle of Biotin, which is vitamin B7 to be exact. It will make your hair grow like a weed along with that shampoo they were talking about earlier. Protein will also make your hair grow faster.