Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craig Biggio gets 3000th hit
congrats to Biggio one of true good guys left in baseball.
rallo316 Wrote:congrats to Biggio one of true good guys left in baseball.

i agree very handworking player and future hall of famer
To me Craig Biggio is a picture of a baseball player! Oldschool as it gets and just plays without never saying a word! I got to meet him at Spring Training 2 years ago and talked to him for about 5-10 minutes! Wife is a great person as I sat beside of her at the game! His boys are going to be players to look for in the future as well!
I've enjoyed watching Craig Biggio play over the years (or at least since I started watching from when I was little). He plays every game like it's his last, and his versatility has allowed him to play so long and with so much success. I'm glad to to see him finally reach this milestone in his Hall-of-Fame bound career. Congrats, Craig!
Congrats to Biggio on his 3000th hit. A guy who plays balls to the wall, never complains, and most importantly, does it the RIGHT WAY. Its great to see guys like this reaching milestones. And to me, its a much fresher breath of air than seeing Mr. Drive In Movie Screen Forehead chasing homerun #756 (which I still hopes something happens to keep him from getting there, but anyways, another thread). So, Congrats Mr. Biggio. Youve earned it!!