-Asking $75

Introduction to Criminal Justice
0-5-3462946-6
by Larry J. Siegel, Joseph J. Senna
-Lists for $114.95
-Asking $75

Government By the People
0-13-192158-4
by David B. Magleby, David M. O'Brien, Paul C. Light, James Mac Gregor Burns, Jack W. Peltason, Thomas E. Cronin
-Lists for $100
-Asking $55
-Brand new! Never used! Still in plastic. Bookstore tore plastic in one spot to scan ISBN.

A Pocket Style Manual (Spiral-bound)
by Diana Hacker
0-312-40684-3
-Lists for $21.95
-Asking $15
-Brand new! Never used!

State and Local Politics: Government by the People
978-0-1-3199231-3
by David Magleby, David O'Brien, Paul Light, James MacGregor Burns, J. W. Peltason
-Lists for $68.20
-Asking $40
-Important facts for chapter tests are highlighted.

Ethical Dilemmas and Decisions in Criminal Justice (Ethics in Crime and Justice) (Paperback)
by Joycelyn M. Pollock
0-495-09343-2
-Lists for $62.95
-Asking $40

The College Writer's Handbook (Plastic Comb)
by Randall Vandermey
-Lists for $53.16
-Asking $30
-Brand new! Never used!

All books are in fantastic condition. Some are new, some are used. Purchased all from Big Sandy Community and Technical College bookstore. Asking way under the list price and also under the cost of the books on campus. If you want, I can tell you exactly what I paid in the bookstore for them. Also, I will tell which teacher used which textbooks.

Keep in mind, if you purchase them out of pocket for less than what they are sold for in the bookstore, you will receive more money back on your financial aid check in September. I didn't even consider this my first semester in college, but I really wish that I had.

Buying books used is the best way... will save you a lot. I usually buy and sell all of mine on Amazon.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]