Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield VS PT Region 1 Semis
Who do you have, I am gonna take my Cards. Lets all cross our fingers that they get it done
This is a great rivalry with a ton on the line. Mayfield is stacked but it seems like something has been off most of the year for the Cardinals. From their embarrassing flame-out in the ALL A State Tournament to some other poor performances.

But then we've seen them with some very impressive wins like the one they had against My Blazers. That was UHA's first game without our starting Point Guard, KJ Crump, but mayfield still looked terrific in that one.

I think Mayfield wins a close one. The issue is, can they get past McCracken in the finals?
Hope they taker it one game at a time and not think ahead to McCracken Co. If they do it will be time to start training for next years run at a state championship in December
The last time Mayfield and PT played was at their tourney in Paducah in late December. PT won that one 66-64. The biggest thing in that one was the discrepancy with free throws: PT 25 vs MHS 4.
Tornado hit 75% of them, too.
So if we can keep the fouls close, I think Cards win by 10 or so... especially since Neely has started coming on so strong.