Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60th district championship Pike County Central VS Belfry 2/21/19
Should be a great game. Not a lot being said in the forum. A lot of talent on both sides will be on display tonight.
I've got Belfry in a close one.
Hoping Coach Deskins can put together the right game plan and lineups to pull out the W
Depends on how Belfry comes out! If they limit turnovers from the start I really think Belfy gets the W! If the pike central comes out causes chaos and Belfry gets down its over.
Pike County Central by as much as they want.
Mjolnir Wrote:Pike County Central by as much as they want.

Guess Belfry got that W
Yes they did. Looks like it was a coming put party for seventh grader thornsbury. PCC had no answer for her. Moving forward deskins has to use her more. kinda curious why she's been used so sparingly throughout the year
vobra281 Wrote:Yes they did. Looks like it was a coming put party for seventh grader thornsbury. PCC had no answer for her. Moving forward deskins has to use her more. kinda curious why she's been used so sparingly throughout the year

I think everybody wants the answer to that also.
Also would like to give credit to deskins and staff. Much better plan this time around. Not his biggest supporter but want to give him credit for a nice victory
The game plan was pretty good. They attacked Pike Central all night and kept them on their heels versus the other way around. Thornsbury played well last night and this goes back to a lot of my post if he played the right line up. Just not sure why he hasn’t all year.
I think deskins may have been afraid of upsetting some parents by playing her. Have heard rumblings from some on the stands. Hate this everyone gets a trophy society. Best should play no matter the age
That’s what I am hearing also. Hopefully they come out and play and get the upset against Valley!
Deskins proves again while he is amongst the best coaches, boys or girls, in the 15th Region. Fantastic game planning and execution. Using the 7th grader sparingly all year so no one could prepare for her.

Region title is just 3 games away, after they win it I hope he chooses to stay with these young girls!!!!
Let's just hope he doesn't use her sparingly during this game!
I think he will go back to his same lineup. 7th grader comes in and plays couple minutes per half. Rowe will be ready for whatever is thrown at him.
I can see doing this if it wasn’t region but why not go with it? Couple minutes a half would be crazy! Play ur best and play to win
Hope you are right Eastky. Would like to see them move on. Gonna take a team effort to pull off the W