Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10th Region Draw
well here is the draw for the 10th. I will give my thoughts as well.

Robertson vs Campbell

Bourbon Co. vs Mason Co

Scott vs Harrison Co.

Clark Co. vs Bracken Co.

In the first round I really like Campbell Co over Robertson Co.. However I think Robertson Co. is going to get a lot of love in the fieldhouse and I think they will fair ok

I am going to take Bourbon Co. over Mason Co. Mason really struggled in both games in the district and honestly had no business getting past a tough Augusta squad. Augusta had 21 tournovers in the first half. Augusta outscored outscored Mason in the second and only won by 9.

Scott I would think will take down Harrison in what should be another good game

Then you have Clark Co. and Bracken. Listen, I do think Bracken should have beaten Mason. Just my opinion. However for all the hard work I just can not see any way other than Clark not making the trip that they can compete with Clark Co. I like Clark by as many as 20. But it won't be because Bracken doesn't show. IT will be just because of strength of schedule and talent.

Im going to cut to the point the rest of the way. I like Campbell Co. and Clark Co advancing to the championship. Campbell is as solid as you get and they have owned the 10th Region in recent years. I don't know why i see it coming but i do. Clark Co finds a way in the championship to get to Rupp Arena.

Your not so dark horse to get out of the Region is Bourbon Co. They are really solid right now and it took a shot at the buzzer to beat then in OT of there district against Clark. Bourbon is a fun team right now and while I like Clark Co. I would root like hell for Bourbon should they find a way as well