Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan 42 Bell County 38
Final.
That would be Bell Co. Middlesboro spank Harlan County
This should say Bell County not Middlesboro.
Bell County coach ends season with another classic move as he cusses the official and gets technical. This guy was outclassed and out coached all night.
My bad . Can moderator change it
JerryGarcia Wrote:My bad . Can moderator change it

Thanks I’m not alone Confusednicker:

GRANNY BEAR :please:
Needs fired with talent he’s had can’t win
BellCOUNTYfaithfull Wrote:Needs fired with talent he’s had can’t win

Third consecutive year getting beat out first round of district.... goodbye
NextGeneration Wrote:Bell County coach ends season with another classic move as he cusses the official and gets technical. This guy was outclassed and out coached all night.

As bad as I hate to I must agree with you.
I like beer 🤣
I’d like to see what Rodney slusher couldn’t bring to table
Ain’t Morris coaching at Mboro now and was fired by Bell Co?
Who hired the coach at Bell and got rid of Coach Morris? He must be a real basketball guy.. he must have though he was hiring a wrestling coach..
3rd year in a row. Another great move by former Principal Richard Gambrel!! The folks on the hill didn’t like the style of ball Morris played.......I think it’s called winning!!!
Congrats Harlan!
Trenches07 Wrote:3rd year in a row. Another great move by former Principal Richard Gambrel!! The folks on the hill didn’t like the style of ball Morris played.......I think it’s called winning!!!

The big three, Gilliam, Tom gambrel and Richard Gambrel. They are still very proud of that hire.
BellMiddle Wrote:Third consecutive year getting beat out first round of district.... goodbye

It's two years for the current coach. Bell hasn't won the district since 2014.
BellCOUNTYfaithfull Wrote:I’d like to see what Rodney slusher couldn’t bring to table

Another coach that I'm pretty sure applied for the job was Nick Napier. Nick ended up with the Williamsburg job and has done an admirable job with the talent that he has.
I'm hearing Nick Napier and Brad Sizemore would both apply after Frankie is out.
Also, very underachieving job by Frankie. Has tons of talent and can't win a district game with two All "A" Schools.
Don’t know how what kind of coach Bell has but will agree he was out-coached by Akal pretty bad in this one.
Frankie is a pretty good coach but cant seem to stay in one place, always bouncing around.

Akal seems to be doing a good job for what he has in Harlan. I hear his son is pretty darn good too. I'd like to catch a game of the green dragons.
Frankie Smith reminds me of Larry Brown with the moving around. I read in another thread some think he may wind up at Belfry next year. Sounds like that wouldnt be such a bad thing for the Bobcats.
I still can't believe Bell got rid of Morris. He has (rather quickly) brought Mboro basketball to the "big boys" table! Congratulations Jackets!!!
The problem with Bell's coach is he wants to whine and cry about every call and has his kids doing the same. Then he wants to cuss and fight everyone in the gym. This guy has a problem. May be time for him to go.
This is a disappointing end to the season and the sideline antics are getting old. We have really had a rough 5 year run in basketball.
Would have to believe he is out the door. Interested on seeing who they go after.
With a super that could care less about sports and a assistant super that knows nothing about sports, who knows. The principal has changed and the new one has yet to make an important decision, with the old one in central office doing nothing who knows what they will do? Wonder why with all the cussing refs and attempted fighting on the bench by this coach has the super not looked to fire him before now? I remember a football coach with extra antics and he was ripped and fired. I guess when your clique hires you are much slower to fire.