Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North vs. Clay Potential Match-Up
I think this game will happen. If North goes out and plays hard they will take care of Red Bird. I am sure Brad is working on Clay in his mind already as that is the game that will determine the district champs.
I hope everyone isn't going ahead and 👑 Clay or North for district Champs. Jackson County could be a dangerous team and Clay or North neither one has played Jackson County and of anybody knows Greg Parrett knows he's a dangerous and sneaky coach when coming in as a underdog. He proved it last year when Jackson knocked off Clay for the first time not making it to region in many years . I'm predicting Jackson and North in Championship game Glenn will fold and make history again as never in CC nation history CC doesn't make region 2 yrs in a row. Will be the biggest and best 1st round district game in the state Clay vs North Laurel
Beginning of the year i had North Laurel as my sleeper team. Come next week North is a contender. Anyone is welcome to remind me on BGR but not to my face. Confusedmoke: Go North
This is going to be worth driving 2 hours to London to watch
Clay goes as Robinson goes. The dynasty team has narrowed down to one main player. If you can limit Robinson, like some sort of junk defense to double him when he dribbles to make him give the ball up. Plus keep Langdon off the boards for easy put backs. Also, keep an eye on any potential shooters that may get hot, could work well against Clay. Will be a better game than last matchup, but still think North wins which totally shocks me as Clay has much more talent even with few injuries. And if this happens Clay back to back region no shows. Wow! Pressure definitely on Clay in this one. Not many, besides 64, thought North would do much this year. Great opportunity for North to crush the Clay basketball tradition.
Wayne_ Wrote:Clay goes as Robinson goes. The dynasty team has narrowed down to one main player. If you can limit Robinson, like some sort of junk defense to double him when he dribbles to make him give the ball up. Plus keep Langdon off the boards for easy put backs. Also, keep an eye on any potential shooters that may get hot, could work well against Clay. Will be a better game than last matchup, but still think North wins which totally shocks me as Clay has much more talent even with few injuries. And if this happens Clay back to back region no shows. Wow! Pressure definitely on Clay in this one. Not many, besides 64, thought North would do much this year. Great opportunity for North to crush the Clay basketball tradition.

I could’ve swore you were a Tiger fan. That sounds like a good game plan.
I just like good basketball and I don’t like what I see in Manchester. Poor coaching with good players. I used to be a tiger fan until the coach ran off all the players in the county except for his 6 he has invested his whole program on. Those 6 are real good but the program is finished after Robinson is gone and the current bunch will never meet their FULL potential. You have to love what NL has done this year. Starting out with hardly anything and competing with the elite of the region now.