Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs PCC rivalry
With Big Al taking the job at Hazard how much does this intensify the already bad blood running between PCC and the dogs. Does this rivalry surpass that of KCC vs JBS?
I think the Hazard-PCC rivalry is the biggest rivalry in the mountains. And now that we have their coach I think it will be even bigger. I was at HHS last night when the announcement was made about Big Al being the new head basketball coach at Hazard. Big Al looks good in the BLUE-n-GOLD. I can't wait 'til basketball season!!! Smile
PCC and HHS is deff the biggest rivalry in the mountains, now that big Al is at Hazard should make it even better, i also cant wait for bball season next yr!
huge rivalry
Perry County with regret what has happened with Big Al and I hope he kills PCC in the future. School politics in Eastern is horrible and you will see Perry County suffer do to it in this case.
With Holland going to Hazard makes this rivalry bigger than it already is.
This rivarly just got intense(er).
Change is good and PCC has made a GREAT change by getting rid of Holland and hiring Hatcher. However; if you look at PCC schedule for next year you will see that Holland completely screwed PCC, intentially knowing that he was out of there. PCC has like only 5 home games and opens w/ Paintsville(senior dominate team) on the road. What a guy he is right? RIGHT. With that being said BRING ON THE COMMODORES and let's see what Hatcher can develope over the summer. Guaranette Perry Countanians won't be dissapointed.
It won't be that "pretty" to watch...but Hatcher
will do the "shrink the game" style and frustrate
the crap out of Hazard and most everyone else in
the 14th... final score: PCC 43 Hazard 38