Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 55 Lexington Catholic 51
I'll be honest, we were very lucky to win this game tonight! Plain and simple. Beau Allen is probably one of the best QB's I've ever seen live. The kid is the real deal. All I'm going to say about next weeks game is I hope and pray we score 55 points again. Because if we don't, we have no chance. Boyle County will beat us by 3-4 touchdowns if we dont score on every drive! And that's going to be really hard to do seeing as how Boyle has one helluva run defense. Our offense is playing top notch football, defense had better find an identity in the next six days. Congrats to my Pirates though for playing hard and coming up big on defense the final drive. And also to Lexington Catholic, you guys are a heck of a team and you were one play away from walking out of Pond Creek with a win. Great season Knights, nothing to be ashamed off. Great effort and safe travels home.
Congrats Pirates, keep heading towards Kroger Field!!
Congrats Pirates!!! Rooting for y’all to get that championship and bring it back home.
Congrats Pirates , lets try to bring 2 back to east KY
Hurricane Storm Wrote:I’m not sure about the FM broadcast, but if you listen via streaming it will likely be 30-45 or more seconds behind live action. But that isn’t all bad. It basically let’s you “see” things you missed with your own eyes.

If you bring a radio it should be right on time. WDHR 93.1. The stream will as you say have the delay.
bucslover68 Wrote:Ha ha....I can’t talk I’m hoarse.

I’d say so. Quite a ball game
I’d pay to see one like that next week
Hound05 Wrote:I’d pay to see one like that next week

Come on up we’ll take your money 😂
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Got to come to pond creek. So they can lick on the long drive

While you lick windows and other things.
bucslover68 Wrote:Come on up we’ll take your money 😂

Hopefully Boyle County will let me ride the bus. lol
Boyle 28 Belfry 14
Congrats to the Pirates! Never saw him in person, but the Dixon kid has the speed and moves, at least on Sports Overtime! Keep it rolling, make Eastern Ky proud!
pjdoug Wrote:Hopefully Boyle County will let me ride the bus. lol

I’d pay your way in if you would come here next week
Hard to imagine scoring 51 and losing at this point in the season.
Scary close, I thought the Pirates would win by more but a W is a W Congrats Pirates!
Congrats Belfry, I was sure pulling for Catholic don’t look forward to that 200 mile drive Friday.