Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
100.00%
Waggener
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waggener @ Russell 11/9
Thoughts?
Why is Russell's district paired up with a district from Louisville? Has it always been this way?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:Why is Russell's district paired up with a district from Louisville? Has it always been this way?

Cross bracketing again this year. :HitWall: I don’t like it.
Going with Russell at home. :Cheerlead

Russell 41
Waggener 35
Russell by 7
Russell makes it back to the Region finals.
It seems like it's been quite a while since Russell has been looking this good and playing at home in the playoffs. This will be a tough competitive game, but I think the Red Devils prevail and earn a home game against Louisville Central the following week.
Two Louisville schools possibly back to back. Maybe we can surround the field with some wild critters and make those city boys nervous and keep them distracted.
Bring out the dueling banjos!
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:Bring out the dueling banjos!

That would be hilarious to have that blasting for pre game music.
I'm going with Russell.
I'll take:

Waggener - 34
Russell - 27
Russell 35

Waggener 21

Go Devils!
Russell gets it done at home dueling banjos, critters, and all!

Devils- 35

Waggoner-22
I hope Russell wins but I really know nothing about this Waggener team! I can’t see Russell scoring enough to win this game! I hope I’m wrong
Well let’s put it this way the fighting Nelson’s put up 20 on Waggoner and they were absolutely awful. I’m not one to usually be overconfident about the Devils these days but the fighting Nelson were on a whole different level of lost last week.