Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co 46 Harlan Co 26
Final from Harlan Co. Bell shows why they have only one loss so far this season.
Congrats to Bell County.
we still got to clean things up got some boys jawing to much HC just kept playing and getting after it!!
Bell cannot stop the run HC Oline really pushed around bell's defense. Hc couldn't stop the knoxville Qb if not for him bell is just a average football team.
Footballcrazyman Wrote:Bell cannot stop the run HC Oline really pushed around bell's defense. Hc couldn't stop the knoxville Qb if not for him bell is just a average football team.

we have some nice players but he changes everything
They needed a tough physical game too many blowouts will find out now if they have any will power
Footballcrazyman Wrote:Bell cannot stop the run HC Oline really pushed around bell's defense. Hc couldn't stop the knoxville Qb if not for him bell is just a average football team.

I have complimented HC o line all year. I honestly thought if they were all healthy they would be hard to deal with. I talked to a parent when we scrimmaged them and they are mostly a young group and will be a handful as they develop. Bells QB is awesome to watch, hard to defend. I like him and 25. You could place them on any team and they go from avaerage to way above average.
QB is all they got and he is a good young man. He’s make the boro proud.
We have an awesome QB, but he is far from all we got and that's disrespectful to other players. It's obvious you know little about football. You gotta have a line that blocks, linebackers that make plays, running back over 1,000 yards, fullback that's a load, and a great WR just to name a few players.
ArJay Wrote:We have an awesome QB, but he is far from all we got and that's disrespectful to other players. It's obvious you know little about football. You gotta have a line that blocks, linebackers that make plays, running back over 1,000 yards, fullback that's a load, and a great WR just to name a few players.

:Thumbs:
Bell seems to have improved, but when you look at the schedule it is hard to see how much. They have only played Corbin. The closet other opponents are both 3-7 on the year with several 1-9 schools. That is the weakest schedule played by any top 10 3A team. I don’t think they are in the conversation when we talk about regional champs or Belfry, Corbin or Central. Make no mistake they will make the regional finals due to a very weak region. With all this my point Run with the Big Dogs and get off the Porch with the schedule next year.
Guess they didn't see the catches Jason jones made let everybody think all we can do is run ,let him keep eating.about any team in this area if they didn't have their star player would be a average.
Congratulations on your win Bobcats.

I wasn't able to attend and just got news of the game.

So proud of the Black Bears!! Looking forward to the postseason!
Hounds vs Hilton 2 coming soon
belldad2011 Wrote:Guess they didn't see the catches Jason jones made let everybody think all we can do is run ,let him keep eating.about any team in this area if they didn't have their star player would be a average.

Yeah, several nice catches and one that was among the best I've seen. The ball looked like it was 5 yards past him.
Cattleman Wrote:Bell seems to have improved, but when you look at the schedule it is hard to see how much. They have only played Corbin. The closet other opponents are both 3-7 on the year with several 1-9 schools. That is the weakest schedule played by any top 10 3A team. I don’t think they are in the conversation when we talk about regional champs or Belfry, Corbin or Central. Make no mistake they will make the regional finals due to a very weak region. With all this my point Run with the Big Dogs and get off the Porch with the schedule next year.

would love to see tougher schedule I said it all along need 3 or 4 Harlan Co s on schedule cause they always play us hard and physical
Cattleman Wrote:Bell seems to have improved, but when you look at the schedule it is hard to see how much. They have only played Corbin. The closet other opponents are both 3-7 on the year with several 1-9 schools. That is the weakest schedule played by any top 10 3A team. I don’t think they are in the conversation when we talk about regional champs or Belfry, Corbin or Central. Make no mistake they will make the regional finals due to a very weak region. With all this my point Run with the Big Dogs and get off the Porch with the schedule next year.

Casey is legit top 10. Not top 5, maybe not top 7, but top 10 for sure. Bell beat us like a drum. Maybe some of their schedule is "weak", but Bell can compete with most 3A teams within the top 7. I'll guarantee that.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:QB is all they got and he is a good young man. He’s make the boro proud.

Line is solid. FB is a monster. Their starting tailback is very good. They have some kids that can catch, and their defense is much improved from last year. I wouldn't have traded them QB's. He's good with his legs for sure.
smoke1015 Wrote:Line is solid. FB is a monster. Their starting tailback is very good. They have some kids that can catch, and their defense is much improved from last year. I wouldn't have traded them QB's. He's good with his legs for sure.

does good to be the first time ever playing QB
Casey co is Not average. If we played Casey, it would be closer than rest of our games. Middlesboro vs Casey Co, know that would be two word beaters!
BobcatForever Wrote:does good to be the first time ever playing QB

Oh I'm sure, especially never playing it. Our QB, IMO could play for about anyone under 6A. Just an inexperienced line on one side, and small O line overall, along with losing the #2 leading receiver in 3A football last year with graduation, and a 6'8" tight end.
smoke1015 Wrote:Oh I'm sure, especially never playing it. Our QB, IMO could play for about anyone under 6A. Just an inexperienced line on one side, and small O line overall, along with losing the #2 leading receiver in 3A football last year with graduation, and a 6'8" tight end.

You all have a nice Qb for sure
Basically a receiver or running back, taking the snap for Coach Hilton. I wish Coach would let him throw it more.
Congrats Bell, nice win!
I am so furious right now with Snell, I thought I'd come on here and cuss out the bobcats for a while!!!

:devilflam:devilflam
He let his emotions get the best of him. Usually he’s doing it to others. I guess he was due