Harlan County 22 North Laurel 14 OT
What a game!!!!

Congratulations Black Bears!!
Congrats to Bears.
Wonder if we'll hear from Gummie Bear.
Congrats Black Bears
This district is wide open.
Congrats Harlan Co.
Bears should be favorite in the district but it will be a crazy year.
It's already crazy!!
After the way letcher beat Perry I would say letcher is the favorite.
Granny Bear Wrote:Wonder if we'll hear from Gummie Bear.

Really? You call me out and one of your teams fans? Wow
I will tell you how much you’ll hear from me, the same as you and me last week when we got beat 40 points. None, no response.
You make it no fun to talk on here constantly calling me out for just asking questions and other members even noticed it. I’m done posting I’ll just read because it’s not worth fighting a moderator with rose colored glasses.
Am i glad we won, uh yeah that’s stupid
An I happy with our program no, I mean I don’t know what it is because we had about 300 people sitting in the bleachers. I’m allowed to be a little worried but people like you make me really start to care less much like everyone else I reckon listening at home on radio.
Again good job glad we could pull out a tight one.
As far as this forum. Peace
I’ll keep reading
Call you out? Why Gummie! Since you are "one of the team's fans" I thought you'd be tickled that we won such a tight game.

You keep reading.

Smile
Glad we won really needed a win!! Really good that Brown got to play he is a difference maker on Offense. Still some injuries hopefully we start getting some back it will really help us out going forward in district play.
Mmmmm...Y’all be needing to get a room...😂😂😂
Shower before and after.
Go Bears!
Heard today North's coach was a little salty after the game I guess after going 0-3 to Harlan will bring that out. looking foward to making the trip to north next year to see them both play in person.
Unless they meet in the playoffs, Harlan County and North Laurel won't play again for at least a couple of years if not much longer. They are in different classes and districts next year.