Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 11 vs. Paintsville 0
Great job Lady Eagles!!!
JCHS came out and really played hard last night. I know that PHS had some missing last night. I hope that Emily is ok.
I think JC wanted to prove they are for real this year because they have kinda slipped a little here lately. Plus they wanted to show everyone that their close game the first time was a fluke!
congrats jc!
great win for the lady eagles.however,they travel to lawrence county on thursday 5/3 to play in a very big district game.I would encourage any one who likes fastpitch softball or anyone who is curious about fastpitch to attend this game.you will see two very good softball programs in action.IT'S SHOWTIME,YEAH BABY!!!!!!
Pickle-princess Wrote:JCHS came out and really played hard last night. I know that PHS had some missing last night. I hope that Emily is ok.

What happen too her?
Didn't Emily Castle hurt her ankle in the game last night? Does anyone know if she is ok?
Should be an interesting game against LC and JC....
eaglehoops Wrote:I think JC wanted to prove they are for real this year because they have kinda slipped a little here lately. Plus they wanted to show everyone that their close game the first time was a fluke!
Fluke?
There is no way anyone can say that a 10 inning game is a fluke.
This game was 0-0 after 4 innings and Paintsville committed 6 errors in the fifth and the game was over then.
The difference was JC played good defense, not that the first game was a fluke.
Pickle-princess Wrote:Didn't Emily Castle hurt her ankle in the game last night? Does anyone know if she is ok?

I saw her yesturday after school and she was on crutches. I also could have sworn that she had a cast on her leg. This is a bump in the road for the Lady Tigers. They just need to keep their heads up and keep playing hard. Get well soon Emily.
The Guru Wrote:Fluke?
There is no way anyone can say that a 10 inning game is a fluke.
This game was 0-0 after 4 innings and Paintsville committed 6 errors in the fifth and the game was over then.
The difference was JC played good defense, not that the first game was a fluke.

Actually that was 7 errors in the 5th wasn't it. Paintsville had 11 errors for the game after the 5th inning then I left, did they have anymore in the 6th and 7th.