Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan County 46 Bourbon County 15
Final
Congrats to Rowan County.
big-time win. I'll have my crow fried.
Way to go Rowan County.
E's Army Wrote:Congrats to Rowan County.

Congrats to Rowan. Bourbon on the other hand is a program on the brink of complete and total collapse. Poor coaching in youth leagues, worse coaching at MIddle school and a complete lack of interest. Hodge has lost control of the program.
Rowan is a solid team but no one will give them credit. They will beat a few more teams they aren’t supposed too.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Rowan is a solid team but no one will give them credit. They will beat a few more teams they aren’t supposed too.

I still don't think they are good :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:I still don't think they are good :biglmao:

Line your team up against them. They are for real. They are going to do some damage this year and the next few to come.
Congrats Rowan.
We will see how good they are in the next 3 out of 4 games.. Ashland,Greenup and JC...
Cledog30 Wrote:We will see how good they are in the next 3 out of 4 games.. Ashland,Greenup and JC...

That's a tough measuring stick for most teams...
If Rowan plays like they did tonight, I feel like they will make a unexpected impact in their district
Congrats to Rowan, but pretty harsh words about the BC program & Coaching Staff, I believe the coaches put in a lot of hours preparing the kids for their ball games, the numbers have dropped off I agree cause all the kids would rather play fort night and 2K19 instead of practicing & in some parents eyes that’s great or they wouldn’t buy them the $60 games, Its hard for a head coach to lose control over his program that outside sources control and try to tell him what kids he needs to play, go figure, but it is what it is and I’d say the coaches will keep busting their tails to prepare the kids that show up each and every day on top of all the injuries the BC program has right now the show must go on cause there’s some that show up and know their role and don’t go home crying to mommy, daddy, granny, granddaddy, auntie, uncles what ever the case may be, Good Luck to Hodge the rest of your Coaching Staff and the other Coaches in the football programs, thank you all for your dedication to the kids and program, I guess if it was easy the ones talking down on the football programs would do it, GO BC...
Slingblade Wrote:Line your team up against them. They are for real. They are going to do some damage this year and the next few to come.

That wouldn't prove anything. My team is no good either.
EKYFootball1717 Wrote:If Rowan plays like they did tonight, I feel like they will make a unexpected impact in their district

Yes they will, either third or fourth!