Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice
TheRealThing Wrote:Got a smattering of projection mixed in with that ODD (oppositional defiant disorder) I see. It takes more than your childish insistence, to in any way prove that I lied about anything at all. But then for you, this is not a conversation establishing the improving state of the mining industry as was my intention, it's been changed to a bout between us where you win an argument, which you started, because that is what people like you do. And is obviously the level to which your world has been reduced. What do I care if your delusion includes an imagined victory over me in a debate? AFTR, you're the guy who first introduced deceit into the discussion when you tried to falsely limit the types of jobs attributable to the coal mining industry in the first place. Not to mention the fact that according to you, there are only 52 thousand coal mining jobs in the entire US. Would you like to retract your self serving violation of fact now? No? I didn't think so.

Just so I don't get accused of making anymore stuff up;
How many people do you think take time reading your long-winded, hypocritical, sanctimonious rants? I'm betting that the number is in the low single digits, at best.

The statistic that you deliberately and repeatedly misquoted came from the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the Labor Department. The BLS says that the total number of coal miners in this country is about 52,000. All I did was accurately recite that number.

In contrast, you misquoted an article that was based on the Bureau of Labor Statistics' own monthly jobs report for August. Now you are arguing that the BLS does not know what a coal mining job is.

You may truly be incapable of understanding how irrational the arguments that you have made in this thread are, but I sincerely hope that you are not planning to drive or operate any heavy equipment today.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:How many people do you think take time reading your long-winded, hypocritical, sanctimonious rants? I'm betting that the number is in the low single digits, at best.

The statistic that you deliberately and repeatedly misquoted came from the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the Labor Department. The BLS says that the total number of coal miners in this country is about 52,000. All I did was accurately recite that number.

In contrast, you misquoted an article that was based on the Bureau of Labor Statistics' own monthly jobs report for August. Now you are arguing that the BLS does not know what a coal mining job is.

You may truly be incapable of understanding how irrational the arguments that you have made in this thread are, but I sincerely hope that you are not planning to drive or operate any heavy equipment today.

I got a better question for you. How many people do you think there are on here who cannot readily see how jealous and small you are? The 104 thousand number I accurately repeated, came to me first via David Asman, and I was able to easily corroborate that from a second source, that being The Hill. And let's at least be honest enough to admit the only thing you're sincere about is being right all the time. #ODD

AFTR you left off the interesting part of my skywalker quote, allow me to remind you;

"TheRealThing is a conservative it seems but has sense enough to understand what's at stake, [SIZE="4"]Hoot has gone nuts and lost touch with reality like the rest of the people in the won't vote for Trump crowd[/SIZE]"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thread is way too off topic.