Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2A Mayfield @ 6A McCracken County 09/07/18
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
McCracken by 21.
killbilly usmc Wrote:mccracken by 21.
😆😆😆😆
Mhs 49-21
In the time it will take me to write this post, Mayfield could have already scored 14 on them.

MHS 42 MCHS 7
killbilly usmc Wrote:McCracken by 21.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣......Good one. Mayfield by as many as Joe wants to put on the board.
Mayfield 56-7

The real question is, can the Stangs hang with the Cards JV?
SEPTEMBER 21 Mysonis55 Confusednicker: Hounds are coming.
Mayfield wins BIG
Mayfield needs to stay focused... don’t over look anyone.
Mayfield - 48
McCracken - 7
Cards early and often~! Run clock run
Mayfield by 24.
beat down. MF in a running clock.
Mayfield 54
McCracken County 17

:worthy:
64SUR Wrote:SEPTEMBER 21 Mysonis55 Confusednicker: Hounds are coming.

We'll get to you in time
Cardinals win this one 49-6.
Redbirds name this score. Not overlooking MC but this one should get ugly. Cards by a bunch!
McCracken is better than there record indicates.. Granted, they got off to a shaky start this year, but, there's still talent and depth roaming there sidelines
and if you come in over confident or not ready to play, they could put it on you. With that said, a Coach Morris led team rarely comes into a game with that mindset, so, I expect them to get the win. The Cardinal offense is as good as advertised and most teams will have trouble keeping them under 40-50 points. The Cardinal passing game seems to get all the accolades, but, there running game is very solid, as well.. Matthews may be the best overall back they've had in a long time.. Runs hard, shifty, strong and great instincts. He can juke you or run over you. Either way, he's a beast.. Guthrie, Neely, Galbreath, Daniel are all excellent receivers with great hands and speed after the catch. They have to get better staying with tackles, but, I have no doubt, as the season wears on, that D will get better and better.. Mfd 48 MC 21
"The real question is, can the Stangs hang with the Cards JV?"

Nope!
A Man or a Team needs to know his or its limitations.
I have to agree that Mayfield will likely be way to much for McCracken this year.
Mayfield will win this one easily based on what I am reading about McCracken and lack of coaching & experienced players. Mayfield's tradition rich program will win out over the 6A squad.
It seems like when McCracken is down, Tilghman is up and vise versa.. McCracken won't stay down for long, imo.. Just one of those years..
How long is "awhile"? Cause Trajon Bright was pretty dang good.
Reports of increasing volume of what has been best described as the sound of several hunting dogs barking in an area about 80 miles south of Lexington on I-75. Have no idea what to make of it.
I know right.. I hate over looking ppl but I would like to just fast forward 2 weeks... curious to see how Beechwood fairs against them tonight..
I think mayfield pretty much names the score after 1st quarter tonight..
MAYFIELD up 44-7, running clock 3rd quarter