Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands vs Scott Co
As of right now. Only thing stopping Scott Co is lightning. Scott Co 28 Highlands 7. HHS only score was a KO return.
Scott County still a little too much for highlands.
I guess they called game cause of weather. It probably stopped a running clock
I don’t care if you have 3 Godzilla’s on the D line. You run a 3/5 with a D line with those line splits. And even if you roll up outside LBs. The void is still between the tackles. You won’t stop a team like that. I bet no one left on their schedule will do a 3/5 defense.
Congrats to Scott County.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Scott County still a little too much for highlands.

Got my first look at highlands this year. Defense looking better but offense is terrible. SC played on short field all game due to HHS Offense was three and out and throw in a terrible pass interference play and very unkind bounce on a punt. .Defense got NO rest. Actually thought HHS D played fair for being so outsized. Was not overly impressed with SC. Verily one dimensional on offense, when playing a team not undersized I think they will struggle. They had a good big line, no RB stood out, QB did not stand out. Number 71 for SC is a STUD! SC defense not really too impressive, highlands offense just not very good. Highlands had several dropped passes one would been for a first down and one for huge gain when receiver got past entire d at midfield and dropped pass right in his hands, and missed another first down by less than a yard. Overall impression is Highlands is better with some good athletes but still have a lot of holes, still rebuilding. SC is big and will push undersized teams around but see them having trouble with teams that match size, they are good not great.
Scott Co not as good as last year. I already saw an article on the game from Lexington Herald. SC coached said IT SUCKS we couldn’t finish the game. Well I guess so. Since Birds only had 22 total yards in the first half. And you wanted to slap a running clock on them