Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central @ Sheldon Clark 8/24/18
Sheldon Clark comes in at 1-0 after a 38-8 win over Betsy Layne, and Knott comes in at 0-1 after a 54-15 loss to Lynn Camp.
Who ya got?
Sheldon Clark 44
Knott Central 12.
Sheldon Clark- 35
Knott Central-6
Hoping to see the Cards off to a hot start at 2-0. Always gotta show love to our district.
Pulling for the cards!!! Knott looks to have some big lineman. I thought they looked better than the score indicated. They a few good looking lineman and their running back runs hard. Hope the cards come out ready to play this Friday!!!
Sheldon Clark
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Sheldon Clark by 24.
Cards by 21. GO CARDS
I have to go with SC in this one. It's going to take awhile for the tater truck to get going.
Going with Sheldon Clark after not picking them against Betsy Layne, :HitWall::HitWall:

Sheldon Clark 35
Knott County 14
Sheldon Clark goes to 2-0 and Knott goes to 0-2. Cardinals by 28.
Cards move to 2-0 with another running clock.
Sheldon Clark showed good fundamentals against Betsy Layne. Can they improve & do they have areas that need to be cleaned up.... yes, but every team does. I'm sure the coaching staff has already viewed the game field several times and have a list of areas to work on this week in practice.

WRESTLING BUILDS FOOTBALL PROGRAMS!!!!! Not sure how many football players for SC also wrestle for coach Muncy, but it's no shock that a team shows improvement like SC has when wrestling is involved.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
[Image:

]

Ole fatpat said it here first, Knott by 7, wowza! All I can say is that Magz is hungry like ole fatpat during a snowstorm. Pat Nation has survived the Lynn Camp semi pro team and will take Inez over like a brand new Golden Corral opening up.

#sheldonbettergetreadyforwhatscoming More mash taters please!!!
I’ve grown to like Knott co- because of Fat Pat- but they’ll get killed I believe
FatPat, I admire your loyalty, I think its awesome. Who's to say what might happen Friday night, you never know in high school. In saying that, I was afraid the loss of Jones would be crippling to the Patriots. That kid is a sure fire D-1 Prospect. A kid like that is a once in a lifetime player at a school like that. The offense is very limited and defense needs a lot of work. Its a very inexperienced team from what I saw, but hopefully you and a few more like you can encourage the kids and hopefully they get better as the year goes on.
All I know for sure is the Cardinals remember Knott Central running that score up a lil bit after things had been decided last year

Knott Central can do a couple different things. I don’t think they donnowhere bear enough to keep this game close. But that’s why they play the games in the field and not the blackboard or message boards. 😎
Cardinals ride Wrote:All I know for sure is the Cardinals remember Knott Central running that score up a lil bit after things had been decided last year

Knott Central can do a couple different things. I don’t think they donnowhere bear enough to keep this game close. But that’s why they play the games in the field and not the blackboard or message boards. 😎
Do nowhere near*
[Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/miZDPudExXqO4/giphy.gif] Bolz ole Magsz is upping the ante for this showdown! Model T needs a lil work baby as we never got to use the brakes against the ole Campers! The Model T blew a head gasket and freaking transmitty snapped like a mutha! Magz is focused like ole Fatpat aint never seen! Magz practiced through a Hurricane 7 at GTW and looked at ole Fatpat and said it needs to rain harder! Wowza! Ole Fatpat couldnt see a freaking thing for the rain! Magz said big guy shine the ole car up taterstyle today bruh! Double Wowza! Magnum and the entourage are hungry for a win like ole Fatpat hungry for the concessions baby! #modeltfactoryisshabab #simplebutcomplex #stormcheckersgo More mash taters please!!!
With Jones leaving, Knott has some big shoes to fill. With that being said, I think Knott takes a couple of steps back this year, while Sheldon Clark takes a couple of steps forward. Sheldon Clark wins 35-21.
[Image:

]

Bolz, somebody has got to do sumthin with Magz. He bout tore down my trailer door this morning and said big guy lets go. He is trying to learn old school linemen stances and wanted ole fatpat to teach him a thing or two, wowza!

#oldschooliscomingtoinez More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

The qb coach is workin some overtime in the lab to figure out the right combo for Superboi. Weez got to get him flying this year. Can't have many negative wowzas from that position.

#therightmixtureiscomingsoon More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

Bruthas, you redbird fans better get coach munsta on the phone and tell him that Ole fatpat has never seen the look in Magz eye like he had this morning. He said big fella we are about to wipe out two things Friday night, Sheldon's field and giovannis buffet, triple wowza!!!

#maygodwatchoverusall More mash taters please!!!
SC rolls at home with a running clock late.
[Image:

]

It's time to rise bolz! Magz has been runnin the platoon this week sumthin fierce. Haymaker Hoffman rejoins the group tonight to bring a ground and pound like the red birds have never seen. Bag of trickery may run deep tonight as ole fatpat and the entourage invade Inez.

#hopeinezhasfixedtheirwaterprobz More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

Ole fatpat is perplexed. This just happened in Prestyburg bolz. LT and CT were hauling the cannon to red bird country and some nutjob pulled up too close at a red light, wowza!

#thecannoniscoming More mash taters please!!!
Sheldon Clark by about the same score as last week.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Taters are gone, guys.
Best of luck to FatPat
zaga_fan Wrote:Taters are gone, guys.
Best of luck to FatPat

[Image:

]

Zags baby, no rationing going on over here brutha. Patriot Nation is alive and well.

#taterfieldsareeverywhere More mash taters please!!!
I’ll take the Cards @ home. 35-12. Loss of Jones and Kidd duo will be missed by pats nation.