Betsy Layne @ Sheldon Clark 8/17
Who ya got?
Sheldon Clark
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I'll take the Bobcats.
Betsy Layne by 12
E's Army Wrote:Betsy Layne by 12

Don’t see that happening! Score may get out of hand the other way!
Sheldon Clark by 8
Sheldon Clark by 8.
Cards by 6
How is Betsy Layne supposed to be this year? I know they’ve struggled in recent years but t wasn’t too long ago they were pretty competitive.
Trey James the "Super Cracker" will be hard to handle this year and everybody needs a cool name... :Thumbs:
Cards by 10
Clash of the Titans. Cards by 14
Betsy Layne by two scores.
Instead of who you got, we should say how games before James D goes off! I say they may get 2 games in before the verbal abuse ensures. I give it 3 to 4 before the belt comes out! What's everyone else got!
Betsy Layne 28
Sheldon Clark 21
I originally thought this would be a beatdown by Betsy Lane but there are either some very optimistic SC fans or I am behind on getting my scouting report. So, I'll just pick BL by 10.
This could be an interesting game with the highlights of I seen of the young quarterback Betsy Layne has, but that is scrimmages now it’s for real. I am picking Betsy Layne 28 to 21
We shall see... SC is much better than they were a year ago. Not sure that’s the case for BL. And SC won last year at BL. Young QB does have some tools. Just not much time to get rid of the ball. Be interesting to see how the Cardinal defense plans on defending this spread. They did ok against a much better Magoffin County team. Especially when you consider Magoffin County scored on a timeout and SC’s best defensive lineman didn’t play past the 1st quarter. This could be a fun game. Expect SC to really get after the Bobcats bough!
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:I originally thought this would be a beatdown by Betsy Lane but there are either some very optimistic SC fans or I am behind on getting my scouting report. So, I'll just pick BL by 10.

If I remember correctly SC beat BL 26-24 @BL last year. Not sure what BL lost but SC lost 3 seniors from their squad. I would say these two teams are still evenly matched. So hope we get to see a good football game again this Friday.
I have really enjoyed this thread because we have two teams that have struggled in recent years, yet their fan bases still have a lot of pride, are confident, and have for the most part been very respectful. I have heard Betsy Layne may be down a couple receivers due injury which isn't good especially with their lack of depth. Regardless, may the best team win.
Might be in for a rainy night in Blacklog…… Kinda glad Sheldon Clark has the turf instead of their old field known as "The Rock".

I would argue "The Rock" might have been the best home-field advantage in the state when it was muddy.... what am I saying, that field was muddy no matter if we were in a drought or a flash flood.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed