Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many games will U.K. win next year?
I think they will win about 18 how about you guys?
Come on man, give them more credit than that. I will say 24 at the least. They have a good backcourt coming back, all they need is a legitimate frontcourt prescence. They wont be as bad off as u think. Now if Tubby was coachin, then yeah, i would say about 18. But under Gillispie's style of play, they should win more than 20, or like i said about 24.
25-win season and a Sweet Sixteen appearance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If he gets the 3 recruits we are hoping we will get then hopefully we will have around a 23 wins in the season. Also like comforteagle said make the sweet 16
It depends on who he fills his empty roster spots with. Tell you in a couple of weeks.
If we get PPatterson, and Lucas, and Jordan, we could be in the elite 8 i think, and have a 25 win season..
I'll say 25 wins and an elite 8 appearance.
How can anyone predict how many games the Cats will win with the schedule not even being released yet?

Without a schedule in place, it's just pulling numbers out of thin air.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:How can anyone predict how many games the Cats will win with the schedule not even being released yet?

Without a schedule in place, it's just pulling numbers out of thin air.

I was about to post the same thing. It's impossible to have any clue.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
if he can coach uk like he did A.M. his first year we will win at least 23....and if somehow if we can get all the 3 recruits we will win 25-26
i don't know about how many wins but i think the cats can be at the top of the sec next year