Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell's Josh Wills to Georgetown
Josh Wills signed with Georgetown today after school. Big congrats to Wills, hell do great up there.
Yes he will. I am so happy to see him go to Georgetown. It's like RED DEVIL UNIVERSITY down there. If you want Student/Atheletes....Russell is THE Place to shop. Congratulations to Josh Wills!
:devilflam
One of the smartest and most determined players I have ever seen. Georgetown got a steal.
Congrats
Josh Wills has to be the best overall athlete on the Devils squad this past year, plays both ways, plays middle linebacker on D, guard on O and has ran the ball 2 times scoring one of those and averaging 21 yards a carry and a 50% scoring average per carry. This kid can play and play well.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Josh Wills has to be the best overall athlete on the Devils squad this past year

i would have to very strongly disagree with you. i grew up with him and we spent alot of our time playing sports. he was never the best ahtlete on any team he was on but by god he was the most determined. he was also usually one of the smaller players in our younger days but he just pushed that much harder than everybody else, wheather it be football, basketball, baseball or whatever, he just wants to win and be the best.
Well you can disagree with me and thats fine. I can tell you that even undersized at the position he still showed great determination. You can add size and you can add strength but you cant give a kid the HEART to do it with. Josh has the heart and with that, he has the best chance in the world.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Best of Luck Josh!!!
Congrats Josh....
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Well you can disagree with me and thats fine. I can tell you that even undersized at the position he still showed great determination. You can add size and you can add strength but you cant give a kid the HEART to do it with. Josh has the heart and with that, he has the best chance in the world.

thats exactly my point. his heart and determination is so big. im just tryin to say that hes by far not the best athlete, he just loves the game so much and plays so hard. athlecially hes just not as gifted as alot of players, but hes a better football player than most of the great athletes.
bizmark Wrote:thats exactly my point. his heart and determination is so big. im just tryin to say that hes by far not the best athlete, he just loves the game so much and plays so hard. athlecially hes just not as gifted as alot of players, but hes a better football player than most of the great athletes.
good point
well said Biz..........
Congrats to him.

Best of luck as a Georgetown Tiger!!