Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Time Your Team Got Hosed
With Tourney Time in full swing, we have already heard and seen how officials can affect the outcome of a game. Let's hear the best (worst) of these stories. No names of refs mentioned of course.
This form will generate an Officials Application form which you can print, sign and mail to the KHSAA with your application fee check.
There is a $10 Service Charge for Payment by Check.
You may also pay online with credit card without having to mail the form.

You will need the Adobe PDF Reader to generate and print this form. If you do not already have the Reader installed on your computer, you can get more information about the Reader and download it by clicking here.
Enter the information and click the "Next" button to complete data entry.
https://officials.khsaa.org/off_app/
Knox Central fans think they get hosed on every single call that goes against them. Every single game that they've ever lost is due, in their feeble minds, to a dishonest referee. No one cries like the TL KC fanbase.
Everytime you enter the Corbin gym, football field and diamonds!!!!
PRIDE101 Wrote:Everytime you enter the Corbin gym, football field and diamonds!!!!

And when you lose tomorrow, you will add the Arena to your list. When Knox loses, it's ALWAYS someone else's fault. They NEVER lose strictly on their own accord.
You’re the kid that never made the team.
Leader Wrote:You’re the kid that never made the team.

Can always appreciate a guy who speaks from experience.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Everytime you enter the Corbin gym, football field and diamonds!!!!

You're gonna get hosed tomorrow. lol
Math Magician Wrote:And when you lose tomorrow, you will add the Arena to your list. When Knox loses, it's ALWAYS someone else's fault. They NEVER lose strictly on their own accord.

You got that righr.
Anytime you played at Manchester when Bobby Keith was stalking the sidelines, you could always bank on some shady calls. The refs probably even hosed Corbin when Bobby was coaching.
I would agree, anytime you play Corbin (home or away), you get hosed. Their lack of success in the regional tournament of late is directly related IMO. Meaning, when they do have to play an evenly called game, they generally lose!!
TheProfessor33 Wrote:I would agree, anytime you play Corbin (home or away), you get hosed. Their lack of success in the regional tournament of late is directly related IMO. Meaning, when they do have to play an evenly called game, they generally lose!!

I will have to say that the 50th District title game at Corbin was pretty evenly called. And this is coming from someone that does not care much for Corbin
theprofessor33 Wrote:i would agree, anytime you play corbin (home or away), you get hosed. Their lack of success in the regional tournament of late is directly related imo. Meaning, when they do have to play an evenly called game, they generally lose!!

😢😢😢😢
I can’t remember what year it was. Every 90’s maybe? But corbin played clay co at clay for the region championship. Corbin was up one with like 8 seconds left and they call a foul when no one was even guarding the guy close. Even remember wymt replay guy saying folks “you can’t see it but there was a foul on the play”. This wasn’t even at 50:50 call it was a 100/0 not even close to a foul call.
TheProfessor33 Wrote:I would agree, anytime you play Corbin (home or away), you get hosed. Their lack of success in the regional tournament of late is directly related IMO. Meaning, when they do have to play an evenly called game, they generally lose!!

Corbin has won 4 of their last 5 games in the regional tourney and it took a fantastic game in the clutch from a really good Harlan Co. team in their 1 loss.

I would rather give credit to Harlan Co. than to say officiating had anything to do with the outcome. I can only remember 1 time they lost to a team in the region over the past few years in what I would all a big upset.
There was never a home court advantage like Bobby Keith and Clay Co. had back in the eighties end early nineties. EVERYONE got hosed in Manchester.