Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 87 Jackson Co. 84
Jackson played a great game, actually led most of the night. They sold out on defense on slowing Gray down, and did well, but Adam Sizemore stepped up with 23 and North hit the big free throws late. Jackson Co. will not be a gimme in the first round for either Corbin or Knox Central if the draw falls that way.
I think if Jackson draws Harlan county they take them down.
I would think this is what everyone is really wanting

Harlan County vs South
North vs Lynn Camp

Corbin vs Jackson County
Knox Central vs Harlan

Then South vs North
Corbin vs Knox Central

If it does draw like this a couple of teams could spoil that final four.
I think if that was the final four, the Arena might actually sell out.
Wow. North should be very worried after beating Jackson 30 in the regular season. Not a good time to go backwards.
Nothing backwards about tonight. If anything, it was a positive, winning a game where Gray was held scoreless in the first half, and other guys had to step up, and still they put 87 on the board. That should worry some other teams I would think. And sometimes the opponent just plays well. They certainly did tonight. Don’t forget, your Panthers only beat them by three at home a couple weeks ago. They’ve got a dangerous team.
Panthers didn’t play their starters the whole 2nd half. Your worried and you know it. Lol
Sigh. I get tired of having to straighten you out. We’re playing with house money, weren’t supposed to be very good this year, so everything is just gravy for us. If we draw South we may go out in first round, and you know what? It will still have been a fun, fun basketball season. For KC anything less than a region title is a failure this year. That’s where your pressure lies.
You’re not that good. You have played a JV schedule and it will show. It started showing already. Lol
Reread all these posts and then let me know who comes across as the worried one.
That’s a no brained. Anyone that plays Knox.
Congrats to Jags.
Knox Centrals region to lose!
Most talented team and good depth!
The question will be if they can handle the pressure of being hunted by the other 7 teams in the region!
Rainingthrees Wrote:I would think this is what everyone is really wanting

Harlan County vs South
North vs Lynn Camp

Corbin vs Jackson County
Knox Central vs Harlan

Then South vs North
Corbin vs Knox Central

If it does draw like this a couple of teams could spoil that final four.

Wow called it exact.
🤜🤛Nice. Now tell me who’s gonna win the whole thing.
Van Hagar Wrote:🤜🤛Nice. Now tell me who’s gonna win the whole thing.

Why ruin it for everyone, get your tickets and enjoySmile.
This was a good one.
Leader Wrote:Panthers didn’t play their starters the whole 2nd half. Your worried and you know it. Lol

You should be worried.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Knox Centrals region to lose!
Most talented team and good depth!
The question will be if they can handle the pressure of being hunted by the other 7 teams in the region!

They'll lose:biggrin:
Rainingthrees Wrote:Wow called it exact.

I want to watch kitty cats cry after Corbin beats them Confusednicker: