Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 48 Whitley 36
Congratulations South Laurel
Very very nice team, congrats and best of luck in region.
Way to go Cardinals!
Whitley has 5 losses on the year and 3 of those are to south, one was a one point loss to Harlan county, and an out of state team.
Whitley is just about one good player short of competeting with South. Hopefully Harlan County and South draw on the same side and Whitley can stay away from them until the finals, assuming whitley makes it that far.
Congrats to South.
Congrats to South! This team could be special
That a Boy Dave!!
I have no idea why he didn't do the hack a shaq on #44 starting around the 5 minute mark. She missed a couple of free throws in the fourth and I would have kept fouling her. Maybe she hits them all but at least you extend the game instead of letting South run valuable time off the clock every time down the court. That coaching move was a head scratcher imo he just gave up last night :flush:. He will regroup our ladies and we will see you at the Arena. Side note I love watching him coach our girls, he is worth the admission when he gets mad.
Rainingthrees Wrote:I have no idea why he didn't do the hack a shaq on #44 starting around the 5 minute mark. She missed a couple of free throws in the fourth and I would have kept fouling her. Maybe she hits them all but at least you extend the game instead of letting South run valuable time off the clock every time down the court. That coaching move was a head scratcher imo he just gave up last night :flush:. He will regroup our ladies and we will see you at the Arena. Side note I love watching him coach our girls, he is worth the admission when he gets mad.

Best First Shot defense I have ever seen in high school basketball at any level.
SwallowedMyWhistle2 Wrote:Best First Shot defense I have ever seen in high school basketball at any level.

They are impressive!
Rainingthrees Wrote:They are impressive!

To bad they make rebound the ball!
Man, I 'am glad Dave cleared room on that wall, for that banner he told everyone he was going to hang on Monday. What would we every do with out those runner-ups. That a Boy Dave!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whitley has 5 losses on the year and 3 of those are to south, one was a one point loss to Harlan county, and an out of state team.
Whitley is just about one good player short of competeting with South. Hopefully Harlan County and South draw on the same side and Whitley can stay away from them until the finals, assuming whitley makes it that far.
The Colonels are on the rise. They've had a good season.
Zoe Williams a Class of 2020 kid gave South some big Minutes last night of the Bench.
Beekle Wrote:Zoe Williams a Class of 2020 kid gave South some big Minutes last night of the Bench.

of the bench?
GreysHeadline Wrote:Man, I 'am glad Dave cleared room on that wall, for that banner he told everyone he was going to hang on Monday. What would we every do with out those runner-ups. That a Boy Dave!

Where's Rains at? :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:of the bench?

Tanks fer curecshun spelin bee champeon
Beekle Wrote:Zoe Williams a Class of 2020 kid gave South some big Minutes last night of the Bench.

She is under appreciated!