Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell and Corbin
I was just talking to a Bell County fan and he informed me that Bell and Corbin would no longer be playing JV and Freshman football against each other.
Sounds like Corbin is "making bell county quit the schedule".
cherokee Wrote:I was just talking to a Bell County fan and he informed me that Bell and Corbin would no longer be playing JV and Freshman football against each other.

Wow. Unreal
Wow unbelievable I was wanting to watch Corbin and bell freshman and junior varsity play this year. :foreveralone:
It been on my bucket list for years.:why:
Don't understand Dudley not wanting to play these games, after next year they will be in different classes and would only help develop both programs. I wonder if Bell and Corbin schedule each other after next year?
Absolutely not, I don’t believe it has anything to do with how good anybody is. There is some hard feeling developing and some with other members of the staff that came long before Dudley’s return. I just don’t think Dudley will play due to some of those issues. JMO
I love it! I remember when ole Dud said one of the things he was most proud of was "making Corbin quit the schedule". I guess this is one the things he is least proud of since the favor is being returned.
cherokee Wrote:Don't understand Dudley not wanting to play these games, after next year they will be in different classes and would only help develop both programs. I wonder if Bell and Corbin schedule each other after next year?

He probably doesn't want Corbin to recruit his players :hilarious:
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Sounds like Corbin is "making bell county quit the schedule".
JV and Freshman teams very competitive with both winning some of the games last season this has nothing to do with the competition between the kids this has to do with the adults
STIFFY Wrote:JV and Freshman teams very competitive with both winning some of the games last season this has nothing to do with the competition between the kids this has to do with the adults

It sure does. Dudley knows that he has one class that can compete with the equivalent class at Corbin. He, as an adult, can't handle getting his butt spanked. Therefore, he is quitting the schedule. There is no doubt that the kids want to play.
So you have had that discussion with Dudley? No. So the same can be said about Corbin wanting to dodge Belfry. Haddix doesn’t want to get his butt whipped by Haywood.
Corbin and Bell are in two different categories right now.
Belfry is in a different category than Corbin

And Boyle is in a different category than all till the super soph’s - juniors to be graduate. The west I’m not so sure about but reclassification only helps Boyle.
WhyLie Wrote:So you have had that discussion with Dudley? No. So the same can be said about Corbin wanting to dodge Belfry. Haddix doesn’t want to get his butt whipped by Haywood.

How is Corbin dodging belfry? You're talking about a schedule that is almost two years away, and the only information we have to go on is the word of a bell county fan. I can almost guarantee that neither Haywood or Haddix are thinking about the 2019 schedule right now. There worrying about preparing their teams for the 2018 season right now. Either way, coach Haddix has more than shown he isn't afraid to play anybody. News flash, Boyle county wasn't the best team Corbin played last season. They were the better team on December 1st without a doubt and deserved to win.
Football_Maniac Wrote:Corbin and Bell are in two different categories right now.
Belfry is in a different category than Corbin

And Boyle is in a different category than all till the super soph’s - juniors to be graduate. The west I’m not so sure about but reclassification only helps Boyle.

They are all in the same category.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:How is Corbin dodging belfry? You're talking about a schedule that is almost two years away, and the only information we have to go on is the word of a bell county fan. I can almost guarantee that neither Haywood or Haddix are thinking about the 2019 schedule right now. There worrying about preparing their teams for the 2018 season right now. Either way, coach Haddix has more than shown he isn't afraid to play anybody. News flash, Boyle county wasn't the best team Corbin played last season. They were the better team on December 1st without a doubt and deserved to win.

Who was the best?:biggrin:
Alcoa was a better football team than Boyle County. They were a better football team than Corbin too, but sometimes the best team doesn't win on a given night.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Alcoa was a better football team than Boyle County. They were a better football team than Corbin too, but sometimes the best team doesn't win on a given night.

especially with home cooking. lol
there is the old dougie troll we all know and love to hate. Haha
Single Wing 77 Wrote:there is the old dougie troll we all know and love to hate. Haha

I've not felt good, and been giving too much slack instead of flak Confusednicker: