Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 76 Elliott County 62
Another great win for the Dawgs. End the regular season and will draw Boyd County to open the district tourney.
Lawrence County played a really good game, possibly the best that i have personally seen them play all season. It was senior night and the Dawgs really came to play and got after Elliott County from the tip off. Nice win to end a good regular season.
EKRR I just hope they keep it up next week. It would be terrible for them to play so great for not if they lose in the opening round. We need to at least get that one to make it to the regionals.
CatDawg, in my opinion, i think that when they are shooting well and on top of their game, they can beat anyone in the region. But i agree with u....its all about showing up to play every night. it would be such a dissapointment for them to go out early in the tournament. i hope they can keep it up and stay on top of their game throughout the postseason. they just have to take it one game at a time and not look past anyone. goodluck dawgs!!
I agree EKRR.

Also Congrats goes out to Derrick Endicott for being nominated for McDonalds All-American.