Conn 9

Prestonsburg Scoring

Endicott 22
Cornett 18
Nunery 8
Slone 8
Did the Slone kid get to play tonight?
Which one?
Prestonsburg played hard and made it interesting at times.. congrats Jaguars keep getting better!
Kolby Slone for Floyd Central.
^ Bandit. I don’t believe so, but I could be wrong. Don’t remember hearing his name
Does anyone know if kolby Slone is still hurt from football season or is he just not in the rotation?
I am afraid to say my post was removed the last time I mentioned his name.
You serious Clark? ��⛄️
Pburg kept it a lot closer than what I was expecting. FC looks like they have some dysfunction right now. They have plenty of time to work that out but if they don’t this season isn’t going to go nearly as well as what everyone was expecting.
Yep even had my white bucks on.😱
Save the neck for me!!
Snots told me he had some good minutes against the Chapmanville team. They where good cleaned out the pooper .😳
Kolby aint hurt that awesome lol coach dont play him cause he dont know what hes doin worst coaching hire ever imo
Jagsfan.. aren’t you the same person that called for Coach Hager to be fired 5 weeks into football season Confusednicker:
He crilled his ankle in the second quarter when he was tripped up by A tripple team trap . He went down but they tell me he kept his dribble, then it started hurting so he took his self out. His Dad said he is good today no pain. Go Jags!
I don’t have a dog in this fight so to speak lol...... I have went and watched the jags I agree this is bad coaching I see now why spurlock has coached all over eastern Kentucky. He plays who he thinks his bosses want to see play or their kids he don’t play who deserves to play. He has 2 of the best players in the region last year sitting the bench this year something is wrong there. Perry central paid him to leave there that has to say something about his great ability to coach lol