Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rhonda Rousey to WWE
According to CBS Sports, WWE and Rhonda Rousey are finalizing a deal to move Rhonda over from MMA to the squared circle.
Got a feeling this fails miserably.
I've been a big fan of Rousey's so I'm excited for her.

I hear that she's really been training hard.
Her name will draw..... but her character will take A LOT to build back up as a butt-kicker.

Loosing her last two UFC fights by KO (and they were highlight reel KO's) killed her reputation the WWE hoped she would have when she made the crossover. The WWE missed the boat with the Rock/Rousey vs. Triple H/Stephanie WM match.

She will be one of the women's champions within a year.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
It sure took a long time for Lesnar to be a monster after losing two straight in the UFC...
zaga_fan Wrote:It sure took a long time for Lesnar to be a monster after losing two straight in the UFC...

I'm right about this Mr. zaga_fan. Brock was in the WWE before he was in the UFC. Brock's UFC career was icing on his hall of fame cake.

Look at the Brawl For All back in the late 90's.... Dr. Death, Steve Williams was brought in to be a future WWF champion. He got KO'ed in the Brawl For All and was really never heard from again.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I'm right about this Mr. zaga_fan. Brock was in the WWE before he was in the UFC. Brock's UFC career was icing on his hall of fame cake.

Look at the Brawl For All back in the late 90's.... Dr. Death, Steve Williams was brought in to be a future WWF champion. He got KO'ed in the Brawl For All and was really never heard from again.

I know - you bring up Brawl for All once a month.
We'll see, Pulp. We'll see.