Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt-72 Buckhorn-62
Final..congrats Breathitt and Congrats Bhorn On the run You Made
Congrats Breathitt
gd game breathit......good job bukhorn on making it this far, i was pullin for u all, sorry.
Congrats Breathitt.
too bad for bhorn I was rootin for ya. congrats tho to breathitt
Breathitt played there A GAME TONIGHT!
Breathitt looking nice in the region opener.
Congrats Breathitt
Congrats Breathitt
Everyone like the atmosphere tonight? I know the fans sitting on the same section is a problem, but besides that how did everyone like it?
Congrats Breathitt, the bobcats looked good tonight they have a great and young backcourt in Hollon and Noble.......Does anyone know how many seniors is on the bobcat team?
Congrats Breathitt. Buckhorn, you guys have nothing to be ashamed of. You've had a great season and I know the highlight of that season was your 33 point win over PCC. PRICELESS!!
i caught the 2nd half of this game and wasnt really impressed much.....both teams played ok but i dont see how buckhorn beat pcc by 30...they mustve played A game....and breathitt didnt look so great.....wasnt impressed with the big men in smith and gay.....no way are they as good as romans...but congrats breathitt and good try horn
Congrats Breathitt
14thregionallstate Wrote:i caught the 2nd half of this game and wasnt really impressed much.....both teams played ok but i dont see how buckhorn beat pcc by 30...they mustve played A game....and breathitt didnt look so great.....wasnt impressed with the big men in smith and gay.....no way are they as good as romans...but congrats breathitt and good try horn
I seen all three big men more than once. Gay is for real and Breathitts offense has forgotten about Smith. Romans is a stud but Gay is going to be better. He shoots the 3 ball well and has size and mobility. He will be unstoppable next year. Smith needs to find a new team, that will feed the post.
Good win for Breathitt!!!