Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Shelby Valley Blue Crew, Look!
NYY10 Wrote:They really didn't make the website, all you have to do is take out the words blue crew and replace it with any other word and it would say whatever you typed!!!!
HAHAHA! thats hilarious! Its just like www.(name).isgay.com
EASports12 Wrote:HAHAHA! thats hilarious! Its just like www.(name).isgay.com

yup lol...
GRIZZ Wrote:That's about retarded making a big deal about who's pep section can defeat who's in a cheering contest. Last I looked, pep sections don't win regional titles.

your about retarted. i geuss you never played any sports but it always helps the players and gets them more up for games if they have a big crowd and especially if their student section is goin nuts
i must say.. this is funny.. and it's exciting to see schools actually start to have good fan sections.. When i was in high school, nobody really wanted to go to see a game, they just went to socialize.. But this is pretty neat.. and i must say the 15th region has come a long way in the past few years in getting a fan base..

SO to all you high school students out there, go to the game to support your team, whichever team it is.. and have fun, cause it don't last that long..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I think that is pretty cool....its good to get a rivalry going. It's going to make a great game even better.
That's great that you can turn it into whatever you want. It looked like someone put a lot of time and effort into it but that was even smarter.