Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survivor Series 2017
The Shield def. The New Day.

5 on 5 Women's Elimination match - RAW.

Baron Corbin - SDL (US Champ) def. The Miz - RAW (IC Champ).

The Usos (SDL Tag Champs) def. Sheamus & Cesaro (RAW Tag Champs).

Charlotte (SDL Women's Champ) def. Alexa Bliss (RAW Women's Champ).

Brock Lesnar (WWE Universal) def. AJ Styles (WWE Champ).

5 on 5 Men's Elimination match - RAW.

RAW - 4

SmackDown Live - 3

Overall, I give it an A-. The buildup on RAW & SmackDown Live really made it seem the two rosters were at war with each other. Similar to the Monday Night Wars or when the nWo was in the early stages of their 'hostile takeover' of WCW. If done right, Survivor Series could & should have better storyline buildups than WrestleMania.
The ending was dumb though.... didn't make a lot of sense. We already know Braun is a monster and he's the next giant coming down the line.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
With NFL & college football on Thanksgiving night, I seriously doubt we'll ever see another Survivor Series Thanksgiving day event.

I will give kudos to the WWE for having it in Thanksgiving week.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The Shield def. The New Day.

5 on 5 Women's Elimination match - RAW.

Baron Corbin - SDL (US Champ) def. The Miz - RAW (IC Champ).

The Usos (SDL Tag Champs) def. Sheamus & Cesaro (RAW Tag Champs).

Charlotte (SDL Women's Champ) def. Alexa Bliss (RAW Women's Champ).

Brock Lesnar (WWE Universal) def. AJ Styles (WWE Champ).

5 on 5 Men's Elimination match - RAW.

RAW - 4

SmackDown Live - 3

Overall, I give it an A-. The buildup on RAW & SmackDown Live really made it seem the two rosters were at war with each other. Similar to the Monday Night Wars or when the nWo was in the early stages of their 'hostile takeover' of WCW. If done right, Survivor Series could & should have better storyline buildups than WrestleMania.
The ending was dumb though.... didn't make a lot of sense. We already know Braun is a monster and he's the next giant coming down the line.

I don't think the ending was to get Braun over as much as it was to set up something for Triple H as we get closer to Mania.
zaga_fan Wrote:I don't think the ending was to get Braun over as much as it was to set up something for Triple H as we get closer to Mania.

Yep. I read today that Triple H and Stephanie will be on one side while Shane and Kurt Angle will be on the other and apparently both sides are gonna try and recruit Daniel Bryan. Not sure why Triple H and Stephanie would recruit Daniel Bryan since they've had storyline issues in the past but that's the rumor so you know what that means, take it with a grain of salt ....
Overall, it was a good show.

AJ Styles vs. Brock Lesnar was definitely the Match of the Night, probably the best match that Brock has had in awhile.

I love that they continue to book Strowman strongly, he's awesome.

I'd give the show a B+.