Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Paintsville 10/17
Paintsville pulls it out in this one 28 12
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Russell is a successful program who actually has 2 state championships which is 2 more than Raceland has. I would have to disagree with you Russell will get things turned around. Russell is only 4 years removed from a state semifinal against none other than Belfry and If Raceland had to play a team the caliber of Belfry in the 2nd round and regional finals like Russell has had to recently Raceland would have been out of the playoffs just like Russell in the 2nd round or whenever they met Belfry.
To say Raceland is more successful than Russell is a joke.

I am pulling for Raceland but I think Paintsville wins the rematch.

Good Luck to Raceland.

Paintsville 34

Raceland 21

Never said Raceland was more successful, maybe you should go back and read the post. If I was moving into the area and had to choose a school based on the chance and opportunity to go deeper in the playoffs and make a run. I would have to pick Raceland, just making a statement in why We don’t get more transfers. That was all, nothing about being more successful or better. Even though Little ole Rams have owned The devils lately.
Ram1998 Wrote:Never said Raceland was more successful, maybe you should go back and read the post. If I was moving into the area and had to choose a school based on the chance and opportunity to go deeper in the playoffs and make a run. I would have to pick Raceland, just making a statement in why We don’t get more transfers. That was all, nothing about being more successful or better. Even though Little ole Rams have owned The devils lately.

:truestory:
31Trap Wrote:Are the Golden Eagles allowing the Billy Goats to warm up across the creek? They are so gracious.

Believe they typically do! Pikeville also warms up at central as well! Very helpful! :Clap:
Ram1998 Wrote:Never said Raceland was more successful, maybe you should go back and read the post. If I was moving into the area and had to choose a school based on the chance and opportunity to go deeper in the playoffs and make a run. I would have to pick Raceland, just making a statement in why We don’t get more transfers. That was all, nothing about being more successful or better. Even though Little ole Rams have owned The devils lately.

If I was moving to this area I would choose Russell. Two State titles says all they need to know, plus Russell has an excellent academic tradition. People moving in want to play for schools who win State Championships much like recruits want to play at Kentucky for basketball. Championships and tradition( Football) speaks volumes.

Again Good Luck to the Rams tomorrow.
I'm gonna pull for Paintsville in this one simply because I had a college teammate from there.
Rip/Spin Wrote:I'm gonna pull for Paintsville in this one simply because I had a college teammate from there.

Rock on. No better reason, you’re basically one of us then 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻
Paintsville over powers the Rams 35-17.
Coach salmons has challenged some players this week and they respond Rams win and surprise a bunch of people but not themselves .. 24-20
GAME DAY!!!!:flame:
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Coach salmons has challenged some players this week and they respond Rams win and surprise a bunch of people but not themselves .. 24-20

Wow. That would be surprising 🥜
The CAN will be OPENED tonight on the Rams!!!:redboxer:
Good luck to both teams tonight, pray for an injury free game for both. Great fans on both teams and I have enjoyed your guys posts all year. So with that said buckle them up tonight and have a great game.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:The CAN will be OPENED tonight on the Rams!!!:redboxer:

The victory can , yes your correct
Two really tough teams. This one will be nothing short of a fight. I have friends on both sides so I’m just hoping for an injury free game tonight. Good luck tonight to both teams and leave it all out on the field.
When the visitors stands were empty for the Pikeville game. I knew they knew. This post is only 3 pages and that tells me they know.
Paintsville-36 Raceland-7
Paintsville 24 Raceland 20
I disagree with 31Trap. If my mind remembers this right(which sometimes it don’t) Pikeville had a lot of fans at that game you must not be there.
Paintsville has more elite athletes. That is the difference. Raceland is well coached and will play hard but there are some spots they can't match up with.
Patriot1 Wrote:I disagree with 31Trap. If my mind remembers this right(which sometimes it don’t) Pikeville had a lot of fans at that game you must not be there.

It was pretty thin Pat. Was kinda surprised how little Panther fans came to the regular season game. Guess where it was so early in the year. Williamsburg had about the same amount of people in the stands but that's a pretty good drive.
If Pikeville thought they could have won they would make the drive. Wonder how many Rams will come south this evening?
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:It was pretty thin Pat. Was kinda surprised how little Panther fans came to the regular season game. Guess where it was so early in the year. Williamsburg had about the same amount of people in the stands but that's a pretty good drive.
Guess you were too deep into the sauce (BBQ or otherwise). Pikeville brought a very good turnout. Stay outta Floppy’s stash! Lol
31Trap Wrote:If Pikeville thought they could have won they would make the drive. Wonder how many Rams will come south this evening?

I expect a good turnout. I don't think it will be near like last years playoff Rams crowd but still a good turnout on the Ram's side of things!
PHSForever Wrote:Guess you were too deep into the sauce (BBQ or otherwise). Pikeville brought a very good turnout. Stay outta Floppy’s stash! Lol

lol I must have been PHS cause I sure didn't see many Panther fans! Now you've got me worried that someone may have roofied my nachos that game!!