Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region coach of the Year
Powell County's Kyle Livley was named the 14th region coach of the region earlier today. I huge congrats goes out to Coach Livley.:1:
He seem's like a really nice guy. He of course also does an excellent job there.
congrats to Mr. Lively...does anyone remember who got it last year?
another question of curiosity...who decides who the coach and player of the year of each region are?
I think Breathitt's coach should have won this HANDS DOWN!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I think Breathitt's coach should have won this HANDS DOWN!

I deff agree, Steve Banks is a very good coach and he has turned that program around in Jackson within one year, only 4 wins last season to 20+ wins this yr, but cant take away anything from coach Livley because he took a Jackson City team to the finals llast yr and and Powell Co team that wasnt even in region last yr to regional this yr and also won the 56th district this yr.
And1 Wrote:another question of curiosity...who decides who the coach and player of the year of each region are?

Don't the coaches in each region vote on it?
Congrats to Coach Lively!!!!
congrats to coach lively he turned that powell co team around
Congrats to Coach Mr. Lively
Congrats coach LIVELY, you are an awsome coach i love to watch you with the boys, keep up the good work.
Who was some of canidates for Coach of the Year??....I think Noble and Banks should have deff been mentioned
congrats coach lively, by far the best coach/motivator in the 14th region

19-11 season
Cougar Classic Champs
56th District Champs
Regional Tournament Appearance
I agree, lively is a great coach. There was alot of talent on the powell county team that coach coldiron didn't recognize, lively on the other hand recognized it and brought it out. it was through his coaching ability that the pirates won the 56th district. Congrats coach lively...GREAT job!
great job coach, you deserved this. you had support out the wazoo. everyone was happy with what you accomplished this year, i am happy with the turn around, doubleing the wins in a single season deserves it. great coaching, and player support was the key to this great of a season. it started off rough, but pulled it together and made it to the region and coached one hell of a game agianst jbs. good luck next season, i think it will be a subperb follow up. congrats coach lively.
Congrats to him
Congrats to Coach Lively
COach BAnks at Breathitt was robbed.
I believe that Jim and Gary Stepp from JBS should of won head coach of the year award.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I believe that Jim and Gary Stepp from JBS should of won head coach of the year award.

:eek:
Benchwarmer Wrote:I believe that Jim and Gary Stepp from JBS should of won head coach of the year award.
True
I agree.
coach kyle lively has done a great job at powell co and he deserves it 100%
Thats a good one. IF they could win any coaching award it would be funniest sideline routine. Espicially when they call a foul on C.S. the way they react is a comedy routine, those guys are jokes.
NightFlier Wrote:Thats a good one. IF they could win any coaching award it would be funniest sideline routine. Espicially when they call a foul on C.S. the way they react is a comedy routine, those guys are jokes.

I've noticed how they act when Clark gets a foul. When someone else gets one nothing is said. I thought I was the only one to notice that.
I like Coach Lively's style of play...but, with eleven seniors...is his victory total this
year more of a comment on how Coach Coldiron really underachieved last year?
Gary and Jim Stepp are ok coahces, but I cant say great when they have the biggest and possibly the most dominant player in the region and do not run an offense to get him involved.