Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Western 11-10-17
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Western 7-4
Knox Central 8-3
I wanna go with Knox central. But that’s a Tough drive for any team. If central had a little more experience I would go with them. I hope I’m wrong but I’d say Louisville takes this one over the mountain boys. I’d love to see them spank western though!!!
Panthers by 7
long drive over but I think our defense is going to be the winner in this one we've caused a lot of turnovers this year so im going to say panthers 28 western 7
Long drive but don't count the panthers out. KC in a tight one 20-14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
knox fan Wrote:long drive over but I think our defense is going to be the winner in this one we've caused a lot of turnovers this year so im going to say panthers 28 western 7

That they have!!! I didn’t realize the numbers until 64 posted them before our game. VERY impressive. Prove me wrong on my prediction. Good luck!
Westren by score of 28-27
Oh hchs fan!!!
Wink

Panthers roll in this one!!

Knox Central by 2 scores!
lol come on Granny Bear
The game was somewhat competitive at 14-0 with a minute or so left in the 1st Half against Clay County and Western put a score on before the Half. Scored on the opening drive of the 2nd Half and that was all she wrote. Western's quarterback is definitely dual-threat and they have some speed. I know the score with the Tigers was lopsided but Clay was down field a few times and just couldn't do anything with it. The Panthers can win this game but Western is good and at home. It's definitely a different place; very long bleachers extending with the track, has that older feel to it, west end of Louisville as far as travel. That sounds silly but most stadiums in the mountains that I've been to all kind of have the same vibe to it. Hopefully southeastern Kentucky can get a win.
This one should be close, would really like to see Knox Central get the win and advance to the region final.

Will Carton be able to play?
Western 27 Knox 14
Knox Central 28-21
Knox central 35 to 14
Tough game to predict but certainly rooting for a team from the area against a Loserville team. Go Panthers!
Western:
W-L Record of teams they defeated 12-52. Have not beat a team with a winning record.

Knox:
W-L Record of teams they defeated 34-54. Have only beat 2 teams with a winning record.

2 teams fairly evenly matched teams. Only plus for Western is Knox must travel.
I still say a toss up!!!
Western by 13.
Enjoy the trip and experience of playing in front of a home crowd of about 50.
Go Panthers!!!!
:Cheerlead Go Panthers :Cheerlead Go Panthers :Cheerlead
Man has time changed. Only a year ago the KC faithful would have blown this board up. A year later their isn't hardly any Knox people on here. Most of the comments come from people from the surrounding area. Come on panthers nation where the hell are your????? Thus is the playoffs not just some Friday night game....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Politics ran last coach out and a lot of faithful are no longer faithful.