Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
11.11%
Western Hills
88.89%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western Hills @ Russell 11/3
Thoughts?
I think Russell's season will come to an end after Friday.
Western Hills by 8
I like Russell in this one
High scoring Western Hills takes this one from Russell.... Sorry Russell :Clap:

Western Hills 49
Russell 28
I think it depends on what else Western Hills has to go with their D1 player. If they are decent across the board then it may be a long night for the Devils. Hope not, but just being a realist.
The one thing Russell has got going for them in this Western Hills has no defense
Wondale Robinson is a stud! Western Hills with the win!
Devils will shut wondale down!
Would love to see Russell get the win. But I don’t know if the can contain Robinson. He is explosive with a chance to take it to the house every time he touches the ball.
While I like to see area teams win, I don't think Russell has the horses to make a deep post season run. Injuries have depleted Russell this year and they don't have many offensive weapons. If Western Hills has a decent defense then they should be able to win this one.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Devils will shut wondale down!

Your on some of that Wurtland crack. Boyle County contained him. They are going to compete and may win 3A. No one else has.
Wandale is the best back in the state. Youngblood is no slouch himself. I'll take The Hills.
Orange Blaze Wrote:While I like to see area teams win, I don't think Russell has the horses to make a deep post season run. Injuries have depleted Russell this year and they don't have many offensive weapons. If Western Hills has a decent defense then they should be able to win this one.

There defense is bad
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:There defense is bad

Yes, Hills' defense is not existant. They basically just try to put score their opponents.
Westside Wrote:Yes, Hills' defense is not existant. They basically just try to put score their opponents.

Yes you just got to get a couple more stops than them
Western Hills 64
Bath Co. 26

Rusell 13
Bath Co. 12

I'll take Robinson & Western Hills by 2 TD's
I'm a fan of the Devils but it doesn't look very good for Russell in this one. Good Luck Devils.
I hope for the kids especially the seniors that Russell can pull this out but I just can’t see it happening in this one.

Hills- 35

Devils 14