Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson County Central High School
Gatortater Wrote:I do have some family that graduated from JCHS and they did indeed receive a good education.....but things are so different now than when they were high school....Guess when it's said and done, every school, whether it's Pikeville, Prestonsburg, Louisa, any where you go, has their bad stuff that goes on....unfortunately it has a lot to do with what goes in the communities....and all any parent wants is what's best for their child.
And, honestly, it's not the school itself....there are wonderfuly facilities that any school system should be proud of and there are great teachers and people there....it's the size that scares me to death!! And in the end it's what you feel is best for your child....and if you're a parent, you know exactly where I'm coming from. And who knows, someone in my family my end up attending school there some day.
Gatortater Wrote:And, honestly, it's not the school itself....there are wonderfuly facilities that any school system should be proud of and there are great teachers and people there....it's the size that scares me to death!! And in the end it's what you feel is best for your child....and if you're a parent, you know exactly where I'm coming from. And who knows, someone in my family my end up attending school there some day.
:Thumbs:
rooster Wrote:I understand that there is rioting going on on Hambly Blvd. Not sure if the rioting is about the thoughts of you coming to Pikeville, hum............or the thoughts of you coming to Pikeville. Smile

Could be a two sided answer to that question. That's my attempt at humor.

lol.....ok.....u got me pretty good there!!!
The Guru Wrote:lol.....ok.....u got me pretty good there!!!
Just one of those rare moments I have.Big Grin
rooster Wrote:Just one of those rare moments I have.Big Grin
I am sure I will get my turn.