Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ Casey County 10-14-17
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:...This is a Saturday game :pondering:

Casey County 7-0
Betsy Layne 0-7
Casey County by score of 48-00
WHY?? LOL Casey by 60+
The closest this game will ever be is right before the coin toss and then it gets ugly
Casey County by 36+
I'm curious why Betsy Layne agreed to this game? I commend them, but it does puzzle me.
Casey won't run up the score too bad here. JV will be in early to get some much needed experience and rest the varsity for Corbin.
Casey wins and will be 8-0, opponents have won 10 total games! The weakest schedule in class 3A.
Rebels by a lot
Westside Wrote:I'm curious why Betsy Layne agreed to this game? I commend them, but it does puzzle me.

I going to say they didn’t have a game and that was the closest team they could find
Casey Co. wins big 42-0.
Lets call this a palindrome game....

8-0 - 0-8
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
smoke1015 Wrote:Casey won't run up the score too bad here. JV will be in early to get some much needed experience and rest the varsity for Corbin.

I don’t see this game helping them too much in regards to Corbin. The rest may help a little, giving them somewhat fresh legs next week, but the experience will do nothing for them. Especially the JV. Don’t see them playing much against corbin. May be good experience and reps for the future of the program, but that’s about all Betsy lane will give them.
Hound05 Wrote:I don’t see this game helping them too much in regards to Corbin. The rest may help a little, giving them somewhat fresh legs next week, but the experience will do nothing for them. Especially the JV. Don’t see them playing much against corbin. May be good experience and reps for the future of the program, but that’s about all Betsy lane will give them.

Oh I agree no JV for Corbin against Corbin. Just saying experience for some of these kids who are fringe varsity, just starting on special teams, and some of the JV guys that maybe don't even get much time in tougher JV games. We played at McCreary Central and were hit, cheap shotted, pulled down by facemasks with helmets ripped off, etc.. Plus got beat up a little bit in a Boyle JV game last night. These kids could use the rest. Betsy Lane won't help anything as far as competition level that I can see.
Casey is not many years removed from being on the other side of the coin. It is amazing how much they have improved in a few years.